Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True story:

Once, on this forum I used to go to, there was a girl named Mallory. Well, she loved Conan O'Brien (who doesn't? :love: ) and one day made herself a matching avatar and signature with his pictures. Well, for whatever reason, I was talking to some friends on the forum and we all knew Mallory, and I randomly said we should all switch our avs and sigs to her new ones. So we did. And we also had free name-changing abilities, so we changed our names to varying forms of 'Mallory' (which was also her username), and I think there were about seven or eight of us that did this. The best part was when random people who had no idea about our plot changed there's too, just to join the crowd. It was awesome. Conan clones everywhere!

i see I missed an entertaining av switch situation :sigh:

Mark Ruffalo is hot. But he does seem standoffish

Great song from the 80s, great song from the 90s. It's fitting.

:shifty: I have a song stuck in my head.

Will you hold me sacred will you hold me tight? Will you colourize my life I'm so sick of black and white? Will you make it all a little less cold? I can do that.

ooh, nice :up:

hmmm, i heard it when i saw the movie, but it's been ages :hmm:

btw, clarence is clapping at warp speed now it seems. my browser is :coocoo: i think.

I'll send it to you if you want it :shifty:

And Clarence seems to speed up and slow down on occasion, I'm not sure what his deal is. You know crazy old saxophone players. They do what they want :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom