French Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drives me nuts.

But holy hell, what a point! Come on, break him break him break him.

EDIT: YES!

WTF ARE YOU DOING ROGER.

*more deep breathing*

noooooooooooooooooooo

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

:sad:

It was a good run, Roger, you came so close. :sad: Don't worry, you'll get the Wimbledon.

watching the ceremony and after...I was really glad to hear Roger so confident about next year, confident in his abilities, just talking about what he did wrong but sounding like he knows he'll do better next time. He's so cool. :D :heart:

too many unforced errors again....
Nadal didn't win, Federer lost
lost again by his mistakes

Make Nadal beat you Roger, dont him him the matches!!!
All the Federer-Nadal meetings have been the same: Federer's unforced errors have been the diference, especially the ones with his backhand and was again too unpacient with his forehand....
Also too many misshits, thats too bad for a guy of Federer's status

Federer's a genius, the greatest talent the world of tennis has ever seen, you could prove that with the winners or the points he did win
But his errors cost him the title, and also all the titles lost to Nadal (Montecarlo, Rome, Paris)

FEDERER LOST

Nube Gris said:
too many unforced errors again....
Nadal didn't win, Federer lost
lost again by his mistakes

Make Nadal beat you Roger, dont him him the matches!!!
All the Federer-Nadal meetings have been the same: Federer's unforced errors have been the diference, especially the ones with his backhand and was again too unpacient with his forehand....
Also too many misshits, thats too bad for a guy of Federer's status

Federer's a genius, the greatest talent the world of tennis has ever seen, you could prove that with the winners or the points he did win
But his errors cost him the title, and also all the titles lost to Nadal (Montecarlo, Rome, Paris)

FEDERER LOST

i agree 100%

i watched federer beat himself today...again :sigh:

that point at 4-5 30-30 in the 4th set was amazing, i thought for a couple minutes he would go on the win...but then faded in the tie-break, just like rome.

i think he will win the french one year, and i think he will win wimbledon this year.

Back
Top Bottom