Free Original Music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dudeman

Refugee
Hey guys,
I know there are a lot of musicians out there that mess around on this board. I'd love to hear what folks are doing, maybe we could start a thread for sharing original music?
I'll get the ball rolling right now. I've been recording in my apartment for years, and this is an original I'm quite happy with. It's called 'The Great Divide'. I'll make lyrics available if anyone is interested, although I personally think that the guitars and noises are the focus/highlight here. Maybe somebody out there will like it...

Regular link (for all web browsers):
http://s43.y s i .com/d.aspx?id=1FQEF3GHGHGGC1HRDJOU06XRFC

Just out of curiosity, is it necessary for him to break up the you send and it, because it's no one's material but his own? I'm just wondering, feeling out ground rules maybe.

inmyplace13 said:
Just out of curiosity, is it necessary for him to break up the you send and it, because it's no one's material but his own? I'm just wondering, feeling out ground rules maybe.
it's a filter in the forums unfortunately. i don't believe there's a way to override it for specific posts.

Wonderful. Protect the artists who have record contracts and tons of $. And make life "just a little bit harder" for artists who don't. :mad: Lars!

MrBrau1 said:
Wonderful. Protect the artists who have record contracts and tons of $. And make life "just a little bit harder" for artists who don't. :mad: Lars!
:huh: it wasn't really our decision to do this. we got yelled at by U2's record label. if you recall we ended up having to take down the lyrics and tabs as well. why do you have such an attitude towards this site?

ANYWAY, getting back to the original topic at hand...good stuff, dudeman. The solo around the 3:30 mark is great. :up: My original stuff (grand total of two songs, woo!) sucks like all hell, so I'm not even going to bother. It's much more fun to just play along to U2. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

so you think that gives you the right to be such an ass? why do you bother coming here then?

If I've broken some rule, I'm sorry. I'd rather not pull this thread off topic. My mad face was at Lars, not interference.

GibsonGirl said:
ANYWAY, getting back to the original topic at hand...good stuff, dudeman. The solo around the 3:30 mark is great. :up: My original stuff (grand total of two songs, woo!) sucks like all hell, so I'm not even going to bother. It's much more fun to just play along to U2. :wink:

thanks -
it took a while to pull that off.
don't 'not even bother'...
share what you've got, make more - it only gets better. I'd love to hear it.
and for the record, mr. brau - you crack me up! keep the turds flying!:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom