Free Bon Jovi Concert in NY!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
NEW YORK - Bon Jovi will perform free concert July 12 in Central Park.

It's billed as a prelude to the July 15 All-Star baseball game, which will highlight the final season at Yankee Stadium.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Jovi will help ensure it goes out in a blaze of glory, hopefully a blaze in late October at the World Series.

Bon Jovi's hits include "Livin' on a Prayer," "Bad Medicine" and "Blaze of Glory." Lead singer Jon Bon Jovi said playing Central Park is a dream come true.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:
___

When they start paying people to go see Bon Jovi, that may be a good deal.

Somebody is actually a Bon Jovi fan on this forum?

God.

I saw them in London last weekend. I don't love em or hate em, but it was a very run of the mill performence with no crowd interaction whatsoever. His vocals really arent up to much anymore.
Maybe they'll put more effort into a gig in Central Park.

$25 per song, and $3 for every lyrical cliche.

$25 per song, and $3 for every lyrical cliche.

Thank god I'm leaving New York before this grand display of uncool takes place.

Thank god I'm leaving New York before this grand display of uncool takes place.

God.

God.

:barf: :yikes:

Bon Jovi is a great band..........

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

YouTube - Triumph the Insult Dog - Bon Jovi

triumphjovi.jpg

"You did a vampire movie, yes? Finally a role which REQUIRES you to suck!"

OWNED.

I have laughed harder few times in my life.

How any Bon Jovi fan could make themselves known in public or the internet after watching that segment is beyond me.

OWNED.

How any Bon Jovi fan could make themselves known in public or the internet after watching that segment is beyond me.

I didn't watch it :love:

OWNED.

OWNED.

OWNED.

I laughed so hard. That was great! :love:

Oh geez, will you killjoys let the Bon Jovi fans have their thread in peace already??? This is no different from Coldplay bashing.

YouTube - Bon Jovi - Who Says You Can't Go Home

Reason #8379 to hate Bon 7ovi: Richie Sambora faces.

That video is still a hell of a lot better than the cringeworthy Elevation or Vertigo videos! And I'm not even a big Bon Jovi fan. I like a few songs from their 90s albums. Maybe it's just nostalgia or whatever. But the point is, if I knew there were excited fans posting here, I wouldn't piss on their opinions and make them feel like shit for having subjective taste. Maybe it's just me.

ut the point is, if I knew there were excited fans posting here, I wouldn't piss on their opinions and make them feel like shit for having subjective taste. Maybe it's just me.

No its not just you.

Wow just because you guys don't like a band doesn't mean you all have to shit all over them.

No more rude replies please.

some lames up in here

My sister and I saw the Jov back in February. It was fun. Who gives a shit if I like Bon Jovi or not. I posted about it in my journal. How come you didn't bash me there?

The replies in this thread are exactly why i don't like this forum: music snobs who think everything they don't like is shit and feel free to bash anyone who doesn't share their opinion. Get over yourselves. Your opinions don't mean shit to the people who like the bands you bash.

Just like every other thread on this board, if you don't like/agree with the topic, you don't have to open it and post in it.

The replies in this thread are exactly why i don't like this forum: music snobs who think everything they don't like is shit and feel free to bash anyone who doesn't share their opinion. Get over yourselves. Your opinions don't mean shit to the people who like the bands you bash.

In all fairness, only Bon Jovi was bashed. No one went out of the way to say that their fans are idiots, just that the band is crap. And, you know what? That's just fine and dandy according to the forum rules. This is an open forum, and when a thread is made, people are allowed to share their opinion on the topic (as long as it isn't insulting towards a forum member), no matter what the artist is. Otherwise, the mindless 00's U2 bashing threads in EYKIW wouldn't be allowed. Those are just as bad as this, except they permeate an entire section.

Just like every other thread on this board, if you don't like/agree with the topic, you don't have to open it and post in it.

Wait, are you saying we disagree about Bon Jovi having a free concert in New York? I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees that it's happening.

Back
Top Bottom