Free and Legal mp3 Links Compiled Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this stuff wont be everyone's cup of tea, but anyway some of you might like these links,

http://www.emberswift.com/v2/albums/

canadian electric folk singer, I dig this chick heaps and they are just amazing live, try the song 'Include my food' or 'tram #86'

now this site is so cool, I dont know if it is completely legal, but it has heaps of great concerts up there, I was able to get a copy of the Michael Franti gig that I went to last August in Brisbane, and I know that download was legal as Mr Franti is all for sharing the love of his music:wink:
http://www.archive.org/audio/etree.php

figures that when i post a link the mp3s decide not to work

please disregard my last post

like any of you were actually going to go to that link anyway...

Screaming Flower said:

Haha...you beat me to it! I just discovered this site on accident today, looking for Stars of the Lid MP3s. Not only did I find exactly what I was looking for, I just discovered a whole bunch of other artists that fit my very ambient / post-rock music tastes, as of late.

This is now one of my new favorite sites. :up:

Melon

MrBrau1 said:
My band Lodeya, has free live, demo, and album MP3s here:

www.lodeya.com

Self promo over. Hell, if anyone wants a record I'll send them one. :mad:

:up:

i was going to make some joke about assuming that you're not the singer, but i couldn't think of one.

IWasBored said:

:up:

i was going to make some joke about assuming that you're not the singer, but i couldn't think of one.

I'm quite good at Elvis tunes in the shower. But that's another thread. I mean threat.

Hello,

Although it isn't a MP3 site, you need to check out the following:
http://www.fabchannel.com/

This is streaming video portal of Paradiso, the music venue in Amsterdam. They have many video streams of concerts, from the Sugababes to Ryan Adams and from Morcheeba to Solomon Burke.

So take a look!

C ya!

Marty

The Tea Party

ExAudio is a compilation of rarities, outtakes, B-sides, remixes etc.
The River hosts live tracks as well as mp3 samples of album versions.

These guys are Canadian and barely known in the States though they have a massive Australian following as well as in their native country.
They have acknowledged U2's influence on them and it particularly shines through in their cover of Daniel Lanois' "The Messenger". Amazing stuff, with their early Middle-Eastern sound and use of exotic instruments into their more recent efforts using loops with a heavy rock guitar anchoring the melodies... Give them a listen, almost any U2 fan will find something in the Tea's repertoire to like!

Last edited:
i can't help but think i heard the tea party special guest-ing in on some radio station. but i don't know why in the hell i would have heard them where i think i heard them. WAAF out of boston...yeah, i've got to be on crack. must have been someone else.

IWasBored said:
i can't help but think i heard the tea party special guest-ing in on some radio station. but i don't know why in the hell i would have heard them where i think i heard them. WAAF out of boston...yeah, i've got to be on crack. must have been someone else.

Last time they were down here they might have, but it would have been '96 or '97... AAF used to play a couple of their songs off Transmission but after that you needed MuchMusic to see or hear anything about em down here.

hmmm

then it was a mix-up on my part...i wasn't living in mass. back in 96 or 97....

TylerDurden said:
On that Epitonic site, go to the Badly Drawn Boy page and grab the Avalanches remix of The Shining. Awesome!

that is a good remix

I cant believe it took me this long to go to the Epitonic site!!!!!

I like, I like, I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone must go there, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom