Freddy Vs Jason

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
one of mums friends is giving me a copy of this movie on dvd....its complete and uncut, i mean its the whole movie before they take out some scenes and stuff, the same as what the accadmy get's i've been told something like that....
i'm also getting the same with the Two Towers movie.....

but has anyone seen freddy vs jason?, and is it any good?, i've heard its crap

Last edited:
You've heard it's crap? Pfft, don't believe them!! I thought it was good! Now granted, my tastes might be considered a little "off" by some. I mean, if you go into the film expecting an Oscar-worthy motion picture, well I can tell you right now you'll be mighty disappointed. However, if you enjoy the Freddy and Jason characters, then you're sure to enjoy this film. I'd say, disregarding the first installments of "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and "Friday the 13th," "Freddy Vs. Jason" was the best picture of the each series (although, I have yet to see "Dream Warriors" of the "NOES" series).

So in conclusion, I liked it :) It wasn't scary or terrifying or anything of the like. It was simply made for the fans of the two characters and those in the mood for mindless action and violence.

On a scale of 1-10 for Action/"Horror" films such as this, I would give it a 7.5 :yes:

EDIT: I've only seen one "crap" film this year, and that was "Tomb Raider 2" (some friends dragged me along to see it). I mean - WOW - that was a horrible flick (I only saw the first one to hear "Elevation"...come to think of it, that film was kinda crappy, as well).

Last edited:
I saw it about a week ago...still playing at the cheap theater.

Is it "crap"? Well...if you like Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th flicks...this is right up your alley, obviously. Of course it's not gonna be anything mind-blowing...it's just a slasher. I enjoyed it, but I like that kind of flick.

good, i didnt think it would be crap....
although i havent seen any of the Friday The 13ths or Nightmare on Elm streets (acturly Friday the 13th part I is on tv tommrow night)
but i think i'll enjoy it

Friday the 13th Part 1 is on tv ver late tonight...i'll set the tape....
still havent good Freddy Vs Jason....but looking forward to seeing it

Back
Top Bottom