FRED DURST spat with Philadelphia DJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
FRED DURST Calls Philadelphia Radio DJ A 'Cocksucker', Claims To Have 'Banged' His Wife - Nov. 12, 2003

LIMP BIZKIT frontman Fred Durst got into a verbal sparring match with Matt Cord from Philadelphia's Radio Y100 during a recent interview. Download the nine-minute phone exchange in MP3 format at http://images.radcity.net/5467/540345.mp3

So funny because he is so pathetic :lol:

Wow, what a dumb ass. He sounds like an eight-year-old. The interviewer did bait him a bit, for whatever it's worth.

Last edited:
hahaha

that was funny.

what a loser (durst).

Last edited:
i was thinking about how much i would love to tell fred durst he sucks. that's pretty much all the dj did--tell him 'hey, no one actually LIKES your music anymore'. and this is a fact. no one actually lieks limp bizkit. a few thousand mindless drones will buy the album, but who, with any shred of musical taste*, actually is going to say they like limp bizkit, and honestly be telling the truth?

*i know musical taste is completly a personal thing, and it's an opinion, which by definition can't be 'wrong'. but in some cases, like this, you'd be wrong in your opinion.

just because I had 10 minutes to kill, I listened to this interview.

"what limp bizcut gave to the world".....
???
what....crappolla?

I love this dj for giving durst what he deserves.

:up:

love the bit about "nobody cares who you're banging except for carson daly".
LOLOLOLOL

HeadsOnSticks said:
i'm i the only one that thinks "durst" rhymes with "douche" ?????

no, you're definetly not the only one.

(i know that was a rhetorical or something question :p )

Yup, they goy kicked booded off staged when they opened for Metallica in Chicago.
Now, thats bad, fans from a band (Metallica) that also sucks booing another band that REALLY sucks :huh: haha!

Say what you will about recent Metallica ventures, but they put on a killer show and their pre 90s work has some of the best metal songs ever.

Diemen said:
Say what you will about recent Metallica ventures, but they put on a killer show and their pre 90s work has some of the best metal songs ever.

Oh, absolutely no doubt, I'm not taking anything away from them for their pre-Load work. Master of Puppets is godly material \m/
When I meant suck I meant Reload and St Anger and just their current direction in general.

Back
Top Bottom