freaky weather.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Wow. This is not weather you see very often in San Antonio in June. We had a going away work picnic today and this just started rollinging in. scary

skycam.jpg

We're having freaky weather here too....

I went so see a movie this afternoon and just before I left my apartment, I looked at the weather channel...one lone shower west of Dallas between Dallas and Ft. Worth, with only a slight chance of isolated scattered showers.

A little more than half way through the movie, I think to myself, "self...is that rain I hear on the roof?" Then a little while later I heard rumbling thunder. By the time I come out of the movie, it's a deluge outside! Water everywhere and rumbling thunder! I had to drive about 30 mph all the way home. The power at my apartment had even gone out briefly while I was gone...my clocks were blinking and my computer had rebooted.

I love the rain! Not bad weather for Texas in June! I don't think we've even hit 100 degrees here yet this summer.

You and I always get the freaky shitty weather here in texas right ABEL. It has hit 100 here though. And all next week is going to be high 90s. At least 96 and above I belive. :down: i always liked the fall and winter months better. *sight*

:huh: The same thing happened here in Jersey today, went out to go skateboarding with friends and we didnt even get halfway to the park and it went from sunny to cloudy, so we ended up going home[let me tell you it is NOT fun to go skateing in a downpoor]and when we got home the sun was out again, grrrr:sad:

u2er said:
I'm in Houston and it's doing the same things.

I will not even get into that city. It is the fucked up epacenter of freaky ass tejas weather. My uncle lives there and they have floods, hail, sleet, and any other freaky fucked up weather you can take even think of. I will NEVER ever move there. Oh hell no.

Back
Top Bottom