Franz Ferdinand vs. The Killers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! It looks like they'res a bit of controversy over this one.

For now, I'm tempted to say I'm more inclined to get a FF cd because of a few of their songs that have hooked on to me, but the jury's really still out on this one.

the killers is a shitty namer , that was used already

killers , cuz ,

SOMEBODY TOLD ME
THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND , WHO LOOKS LIKE A GIRLFRIEND
BLAH BLAH BLAH
:wink:

:drool:

:rant: :blahblah: :applaud:

well, i'm happy to see many of you don't know what you're talking about.

and why is it that elvis presley is just so sexy every time he posts?

Last edited:
I've only heard two songs by the Killers. I've heard the whole Franz Ferdinand CD. And I love that CD. Therefore, my vote goes to Franz Ferdinand (can I just say once again how much I love the song "The Dark Of The Matinee"? And "Take Me Out" is still a personal favorite as well).

I don't mind the Killers, though-I do like the two songs I've heard by them.

Angela

I own both cds. I enjoy the Killers, but FF album is so original and is really solid throughout the CD.

Here is what the Killers sound like to me: A cross between something you would find on The Cure's "Wish" album and anything by The Flock of Seagulls.

I was suprised to notice all of the synths used on the Killers album, it has a real 80's vibe.

But Franz Ferdinand is the winner in my book.:applaud:

FF's sound bugs me...

and I just love the killers, when I heard somebody told me, I have to say I didn't care for it all that much... but I picked up the album anyway, and I fell in love with it

Franz Ferdinand. they are way better live than the Killers are but the killers were great too. i love both bands but Franz just because they bug me less and im less ashamed of admitting that i like them.

As of late, the more I hear "Mr. Brightside", the more I like it. I've managed to hear a couple of other songs of theirs-"Smile Like You Mean It" and one with the name Jenny whose title I can't recall right now...those two are okay, but I still prefer "Somebody Told Me" and "Mr. Brightside".

Angela

2 of the best bands of this year. Its a bit hard to choose between the two, Ive heard both albums and prob prefer the killers slightly - saw them live last night and they were fantastic.

But I bet if I saw FF tomorrow Id be changing my mind.

Both fantastic bands that we need right now. :up:

If I have to choose, I'll go with FF. More fun. Neither is the best thing since sliced (whole wheat) bread....

Back
Top Bottom