Franz Ferdinand Frontman Shot By Gavrilo Princip Bassist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shrmn8rpoptart

War Child
GLASGOW, SCOTLAND—Lead singer and guitarist for pop band Franz Ferdinand, Alexander Kapranos, is in critical condition today after being shot by a man identified as the bassist for rock group Gavrilo Princip. "We ask fans to cooperate with Interpol to find the assailant, and call upon British Sea Power, Snow Patrol, and The Postal Service for help," drummer Paul Thompson told music magazine NME Monday. "The suspect had links to The Decemberists and The Libertines, and we are following up on all leads." It is unclear whether the shooting was linked to The Polyphonic Spree's invasion of Belgium earlier this week.
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46458

THat made me smile - the onions got great ideas - just read todays international headline - its extremely well thought through, really!!

Alright I mean, don't get me wrong, I get the joke. But at first glance reading "Alexander Kapranos is in critical condition today after being shot" I got worried since I'm seeing them a week from Friday.

But glad to see it was just The Onion up to its old tricks. Anyone ever listen to The Onion podcast? It's great stuff.

inmyplace13 said:
Alright I mean, don't get me wrong, I get the joke. But at first glance reading "Alexander Kapranos is in critical condition today after being shot" I got worried since I'm seeing them a week from Friday.

But glad to see it was just The Onion up to its old tricks. Anyone ever listen to The Onion podcast? It's great stuff.

I looked on there homepage but did not see the link to the podcast. Would you so kindly point me into the right direction?
Many thanks:wink:

000fe0h1

:bonodrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom