Franz Ferdinand Covering LCD Soundsystem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only thing they've ever done that I actually liked. Probably just because not even FF can fuck up such a spectacular song.

Lancemc said:
The only thing they've ever done that I actually liked. Probably just because not even FF can fuck up such a spectacular song.

:mad:

They are AMAZING live!!!! I only have the 1st album on my iPod, but I've seen them live 3 times (at festivals) and they have never failed to blow me away with their energy, stage presence and performances. :yes:

"Michael" :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
FitzChivalry said:

:mad:

They are AMAZING live!!!! I only have the 1st album on my iPod, but I've seen them live 3 times (at festivals) and they have never failed to blow me away with their engergy, stage presence and performances. :yes:

"Michael" :drool: :drool:

I loooooove that band too... And live they are indeed amazing... Their songs may not have lots of qualities and most of them are very simple. But they're just so great live... I had such a good time. I just forgot everyday problems and all...

And Alex Kapranos:drool: :drool:

FitzChivalry said:

I only have the 1st album on my iPod

Get You Could Have It So Much Better as soon as possible. It's better than the debut; more variety, more great songs, etc...

They're both great albums though. I :heart: Franz.

You should check out the b-sides too, if you heaven't yet... Some of them are really amzing. Like Van Tango, Can't Stop Feeling, Words So Leisured, wine In The Afternoon...
They play live some of them.

Back
Top Bottom