Franz Ferdinand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annie_vox

Refugee
Just saw them for the first time!! Loved the show! Wow! I'm still out of words... I was on the second row!

They've been my second favourite band for a while and I finally got to see them:hyper:

Alex Kapranos is absolutely amazing on stage... And Nick McCarthy... I don't know where he gets the energy to play, dance and sing like that!

Does anyone agree with this? I recomend their show to everyone;)

Please dont go to see FF live , talking about cardboard!!. i seen them last year at manchester academy and they were boring , they might as well been dead.

I'm sorry but I also have to stick up for the Franz along with annie vox...They are AWESOME live! I have seen them 8 times and never disappoint. Although it does depend where you sit. They are best experienced in the pit. Their energy is out of control! Once you see them live you'll fall in love too
They tore coachella up!

I've met them a few times too and they are the MOST generous and humble guys in the business. For example At a festival up in san francisco this past summer, there was a meet and greet and only had a 1/2 hour before it was their time to perform. The line was long and I was one of the last in line. Before long everyone realized that they switched time slots and performed later so they could finish meeting every single person in line ( it took an additional hour) Who else would do that?

I'm extremely jealous of those that got to see them perform together!

yeah!!
franzwbono.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom