Frank the Monkey is making a list and checking it twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Sorry, guys, just hanging out with Frank the Monkey as he dips his quill into my exposed lower bowel occasionally to continue writing his extensive list. Which he will then check twice.

Frank is very much in favour of using bodily fluids such as shit and blood as ink, since they last longer, and also, are more amenible to mindless smearing all over the parchment/tablet/your toilet wall.

Hey, what can I say. Shit happens when you invite Frank teh Monkey into your liffe. Frank tells me that the list is now over 2,000,000 pages long, and will never end, until his vengeance is complete.

Frank is a laugh a minute guys! HE's a riot!!! HAHAHA!

Keiran, I have to say I like how you keep us all grounded in reality by posting your shockingly honest opinions and don't let us drift too far away dreaming out loud.

anyone else catch the santa reference with "...making a list and checking it twice"?

anyone?

i thought that was pretty good.

but that's frank the monkey. GOOD. he's always been good, and hates those who are clearly not.

haha

sounds a lot like what my place at the hamptons looks like this time of the year.

"... YOU have a place at the hamptons?"

-the ross'

hey zoomerange, i'll take you to my fake house in the hamptons one of these days

we have two saunas, and a llama named prickly pete. Also christmas ornaments made from dried balls of shit.

Oh, the other thing I forgot to mention about Frank the Monkey... he's the fucking antichrist.

Oh well, better get back to work, Frank's got me building a special Xmas tree out of bones and shit, not to mention hair.

It's time to welcome in the festive season, guys, it's hot down here, it's always night but always hot as well.

is it true that Frank the Monkey got a job at Banco Popular as the assistant deputy vice president CEO of the mail room?

doesn't sound like something frank would be involved with...

which is EXACTLY why frank IS more than likely, involved.

Back
Top Bottom