France on the cheap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I'm going to be spending 2-3 days in Paris, I believe, and a few days in Northern France (Normandy, Picardie). What to see, where to stay? Bedies the obvious--the Louvre :drool: , the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre, Notre Dame, Le Musee de Rodin. The Pantheon....what else? We're lookig to stay somewhere for cheap, although I'm not quite sure my travelling buddies will want to stay in hostels...any ideas? What else should we see?

Last edited:
I lied. I can help you out at least point to a very good website with good info.

Check out Rick Steves site. I used his travel book when I went to Ireland and it was the best. I am now thinking of booking a trip with his tour group.

http://www.ricksteves.com/graffiti/home.htm

that should help you out. good luck and have fun. :D

Last edited:
There's an amazing Salvador Dali museum there, it's right behind the chapel that the 'Two Hearts Beat as One' video was shot.

We stayed at this great hostel that had a bar and live bands downstairs, they had rooms as small as 4 people rooms, but I can't remember the name, but it was the coolest hostel we stayed in. I'll try and look it up and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom