Frames Fans in the Philly area: TLA 10/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Hello all! Got an e-mail yesterday saying that tickets go on sale at 12 noon tomorrow for the Frames' show at TLA in Philadelphia on Saturday, October 15. Some of you may remember that I was supposed to go in February and my friend got sick at the last minute...well, I'm not missing out this time!

Tickets are $16 advance, $18 at the door.

:D

:grumpy:

SOMEONE never called me about a baseball game, either. :hmm:

However, all might well be forgiven if you'd like to join me for this little gig. :D

P.S.--to anyone getting tickets: Oh, they're still available, all right, but be aware that Ticketbastard surcharges for this to-do will add $10 onto the very reasonable $16 ticket price. In fact, I only bought 1 ticket for this precise reason. If anyone wishes to join me, they'll have to get their own; my one friend was interested (Jeff, you remember Meghan) but not solid, so I figured, well, she'll have to get her ticket herself. :(

I haven't even been able to listen to Set List since I missed the show in February because it made me pissy at myself for not just sucking up the courage to go alone.

So I am going! :up:

I'm definitely going to the DC show!! :) I'd love to go to the Philly one, but I think there's another show on that day here....maybe MMJ?? We'll need a Philly gathering sometime here for sure though.

zonelistener said:
pfft... ND plays USC EVERY year. :wink:

But the last three years, ND hasn't really shown up. I'm hoping this year will be different. Give me a ring if yr around this weekend, Zoney.

Back
Top Bottom