Fox's Prison Break!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boosterjuice

Refugee
Anyone get a chance to see "Prison Break" last night? Based on the 2hr premiere, it seems like it's going to be a great show. It has intrigue, conspiracy, and action. I highly recommend it.

For those of you who have seen it, what do ya think?

with TiVo I can get distracted

and come back to it

I watched it

It is pretty good

not quite as strong as 24

I will probably keep watching

I thought the whole premise was completely far-fetched and preposterous....but I'm hooked anyway. I literally couldn't watch that final scene, it was so horrifying. But I've got to know what happens next.

i called my friend last night at like 900 and she told me that she was taping prison break because she saw the beginning and she just had to see the end. so i guess it was good.

Everyone who has seen this show absolutely loves it. I had it recorded and watched it again with a bunch of friends. Everyone was amazed.

i had it on the pvr and was reminded to watch it when a friend told me he was watching last nights broadcast.

i thought it was excellent. full of intrigue. best new show ive caught in a while.

I set my pvr to record this last night but it recorded some stupid baseball game instead. Anyone know what happened?

It was good... but.. is he gay?... I mean, when the main character was visited, they were talking about some dude, and both said thay loved him... who?... the Jon Doe dude?

why does he want to spoil all of his life to break from prison and spend the rest of his life running away from the police?

When I saw the first commercial, I thought, "Damn, Peter Stormare is a long way from performing Shakespeare with Ingmar Bergman."

Quick update for those who might have missed it.

They are still in the prison.:wink:

Does anyone still watch this show? You guys are in for a looooong hiatus!

SENTENCED TO SUMMER: Fox has finally announced when Prison Break will return to the schedule following its fall finale on Nov. 28 — and it blows. The network has reportedly decided to hold the show's nine remaining episodes until (gulp) May! Fox scheduling chief Preston Beckman tells USA Today that "the appeal of creatively bringing it back later in the year outweighs the disruption it would cause" to try to bring it back sooner. I wonder what kind of disruption a few million phone calls of protest would cause over at Fox's Culver City headquarters? You with me, guys? Oh, this just in: A Fox rep insists "no decision has been made" about PB's return date. Do we have power or what?!?!?

Suckers! :macdevil:

An accountant for the Fox network TV show "Prison Break" was found dead at the landmark Drake Hotel, authorities said Tuesday.
Matthew Houbrick, 42, of Calabasas, Calif., was found Monday lying on the floor of his hotel room unresponsive and with no pulse, Chicago Police spokesman Pat Camden said Tuesday. Police officers observed white powder and white pills on a table in the room, he said.
Houbrick was pronounced dead at 8:50 p.m. Monday by Cook County Chief Medical Examiner Edmond Donoghue. An autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday.
"Prison Break" is a drama about a man trying to break his wrongfully convicted brother out of prison. It is filmed in part at the Joliet Correctional Center southwest of Chicago.
"We are saddened by the passing of Matthew Houbrick, who served as an accountant on our production of the television series 'Prison Break,'" Fox said in a statement. "Our deepest condolences go out to his family during this difficult time."
Houbrick previously worked as a production accountant on "7th Heaven," "Pacific Palisades" and "The Love Boat: The Next Wave." He served as a production supervisor on the WB series "Charmed" from 1999 to 2000.

I just watched the first 13 episodes of Prison Break in 24 hours... :crack: SO addictive!

Not long now til the series continues I believe.

As a result of the ridiculous scheduling of tv, these days, this show is RIP for me now. I lost interest, hopefully, many others have tuned out too so the networks stop jerking the viewers around.

tumbleweed.gif

Does anyone still watch this show?

I do, but we're probably twenty years behind you in terms of where we're at with the episodes :madwife:

Series two starts tonight - they're running series one and two consecutively :up:

Are they advertising the latter half of the season as a new season (series)? Here in the states they airred episodes 1-13 consecutively and then we got 4-month long break. The season started up where it left off a couple of weeks ago - I believe we're 18 episodes into the season right now.

Anyway, you're in for a treat, the second half of the season is really shaping up :drool:

Yes, they have - channel five has taken it upon themselves to (repeatedly) remind us how lucky we are that we don't have to wait a couple of months for the next season 'like America did'.

I'm really pleased they've done it like that though - for obvious reasons (i.e final season one episode with far too many unanswered questions).

Back
Top Bottom