Fox's Prison Break!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come onnnn. Is anyone in the US still watching this show?!
grumpywaiting.gif

I really don't see how Michael is going to be able to escape now that the locks in the infirmary were changed. Not only that, but Lincoln being put under 24-hour surveillance. Every plan Michael's come up with has blown up in his face. And what the hell are they going to do now that Bellick knows about the plan? I can't believe this is all over in three weeks - should be some intense episodes.

And what's going on between Aburizzi and Veronica's partner!

I'm just talking to myself in here :dance:

Last edited:
i thought you hated this show.

i still have never seen it, never plan to see it, and think the one guy looks like henry rollins.

Oh hi IWB!

Eh, it's not for everyone. I did hate this show... sort of. Well, mostly because it took over AD's timeslot last year and I was bitter ;). It's one of those shows you love to hate, but lately it's been awesome. It's a bit formulaic and predicatable at times, but it's still fun to watch. I bet they're going to pull another lame cliffhanger for the season finale, in which case I'll probably decide I hate the show again :wink:

i hate cliffhangers. i may have to hate house a little if they do that at the end of this season.

This show was originally supposed to last one season, but since the ratings were above what Fox expected, they picked it up for another season.

I already know what the second season is going to focus on, but I don't know... potential to get really gimmicky and predictable. But then again, that's pretty much what 24 is like these days :hmm:

Eh. I think Fox should have just done the one season, containing more episodes.
It's going to start dragging. Real soon.

I enjoy it and all, but I certainly couldn't take three seasons of it :shrug:

Last edited:
beau2ifulday said:
Eh. I think Fox should have just done the one season, containing more episodes.
It's going to start dragging. Real soon.

I enjoy it an all, but I certainly couldn't take three seasons of it :shrug:

I agree. They easily could've wrapped this show into one season if they had cut out some of the filler episodes in the first half of the season.

Same here. I liked the idea of this show when I was under the impression it was going to be one season.

Queen Bee said:
Good episode tonight but it looks like the official break out is next week. Tricky Fox, misleading us with the promos :happy:

I think I'm this show's only fan
GrumpyDance.gif

Damn Fox and their misleading promos!! :madwife: :lol:

I'm a fan, but last night kinda pissed me off. Realistically I should have guessed that they wouldn't fully break out of the prison until the season finale.

ThoraSEB said:

Damn Fox and their misleading promos!! :madwife: :lol:

I'm a fan, but last night kinda pissed me off. Realistically I should have guessed that they wouldn't fully break out of the prison until the season finale.

What annoyed me the most about the episode is how they wasted ~5 minutes focusing on the prisoners ready to break out (towards the end of the episode while Massive Attack's "Teardrop" was playing). Was that reeeally necessary? They could've cut that scene down to a minute, tops. The ending was crap.

They're really going to milk the breakout for all its worth. My prediction is next week we'll watch them go through the escape process and then they'll finally break out of the prison during the finale, the week after next. And they've got to pull their signature move - ending the whole season on a cliffhanger :wink:

I wonder if Bellick will manage to break free from the tunnel next week too :hmm:

Why is this drivel still on the air while classy shows like Arrested Development get cancelled?

Prison Run

I just caught the last 20 minutes tonight. I haven't watched it since last November and it felt like I didn't miss a thing. Crapola!!!! IMO.:wink:

Last edited:
It was a pretty good season finale. I was hoping for more of a cliffhanger, but oh well. :shrug:

I'm so glad Abruzzi chopped off T-Bag's hand! :lol: Serves him right!

Queen Bee said:

How about that twist with the president? Man oh man. All along I thought they were going to off the VP.

Me too! I was so excited when she took the sip of water, thinking that she'd soon be dead. But of course that's what they wanted us to think, those sneaky bastards!!

Back
Top Bottom