Foxboro Hot Tubs? Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Total U2 Nut

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
A sweet little collection of 6 new Green Day songs... I only discovered it b/c there was an article in NME this month about it, but the songs are very Green Day. I'm hoping the new album will be a step above this, but the songs are fun - anyone else heard this? The album is called Stop Drop and Roll.

Apparently they have 3 albums worth of material.

I think I read that some if it was believed to have been used on for the Foxboro Hot Tubs, Billie's other side project (Pinhead Gunpowder) and then whats left over for the new Green Day.

Although I've also heard they have two albums worth written. One's another rock opera, and the other is just another album. Apparently there is come keyboard as well. Seriously can't wait!

Just checked out the Foxboro tracks. Not bad at all, although it's weird hearing garage-styled rock with such a clean shiny sheen as far as production goes.

bono_man2002 said:
Apparently they have 3 albums worth of material.

Although I've also heard they have two albums worth written. One's another rock opera, and the other is just another album. Apparently there is come keyboard as well. Seriously can't wait!

If this is true then it looks like the long wait will've been worth it :wink: Can't wait to hear more of what they've been writing, it's so good to hear new material/.

Their next album will either make or break them as far as becoming a serious band with longevity, like, you know, U2.

Their career is interesting to me because they really started off at the top then kind of had a few hits and okay albums ever since... but never reached that type of success again up until the last album.

So they're at an interesting point in their career.

Back
Top Bottom