Foul language

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you swear?

• All the time - I'm a big potty mouth

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 43 49.4%
  • Only around my friends or in the house - never in public

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Sometimes but only to myself - not outloud

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • No way - I'm a square

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Foul language

I'm embarrassed to admit I'm a big potty mouth. :slant:

Sorry if I ever offend anyone.. :mac:

I swear sometimes. I was shaving my legs the other day and I cut myself pretty bad and then got a bunch of shower gel in my cut which was now bleeding badly..and it stung. there was a lot of cussing coming from that shower then! I am a weird friend to have. My friends and I always make fun of each other. I call one of my frineds a "flabbity ass skank". But we love each other..lol

Last edited:
does feck count???

I curse when im angry....:silent: but im generally good :D

I cuss all the time too Sicy. Not really on here as much, but in everyday conversation.

fuck shit(e) ass ----->

well i can't fucking vote in this poll because the prompt told me i'm a bitch and my session is invalid (which is usual)

anyway, I'm a fuckin' sailor so :madspit: :angel::heart:

I can't go a day without cussing while talking! And the sad part is that I have to watch my language at work.............I work at an elementary school:ohmy:

Is fuck a bad word part II ??

Well shit.. if you're going to fucking swear in my thread ...

Bring it! :lol:

feck

Well I voted for "Sometimes but only to myself - not outloud"

Which is mostly true. I only cuss if I'm really upset about something, or to myself under my breath. Even then I generally don't do it in public or around others, or I'll use words like "feck" if that counts.

Where I used to work there was a girl who cussed all the time. They tried to get me to cuss too, I can't recall why now, I guess just cuz they knew I didin't cuss...but I'd mimic her and be cussing all over the place, it was pretty funny. :eeklaugh:

ive gotta learn to keep my potty mouth under control. it sometimes gets outta hand

awwww well.......F#@k it.....who really cares anyway :lol: :evil:

I've always been really, really bad about swearing. Since I joined Big Brothers Big Sisters though, I've really been trying to watch my mouth...I don't want to accidentally slip up and swear in front of my little sister.

I never swear.

Honestly.

The last time I did I was like 11 I remember. I said "turn the damn thing off" bc I wanted to watch TV and my brother was playing a video game. :silent:

MONA IS A SQAURE DARN IT :lemon: It was so funny in high school bc my friends would be like "someone take her away, I'm about to say something bad"

ME: I NEED A MORAL ANTIHISTAMENE

ok.

i voted occasionally....i used to swear like a sailor, but i'm trying to stop....mostly because if i ever slip in front of my parents, they'd be horribly horribly angry with me.....but when they aren't near i swear, and i sweat A LOT under my breath when i'm pissed off.......

I strive not to, but I do swear--way too much. However, it's mostly to myself, cos I feel badly if others hear me. And I really don't like to *hear* it. I think that swearing has become WAY too common and all too "acceptable" in public. No one in my family was allowed to even say something as innocuous as "I'm so pissed off!" and to this day, if I happen to hear either of my parents in a curse word, it blows my mind! :ohmy:

I read a quote somewhere that said (totally paraphrasing): "the unintelligent man feels the need to use profanity to make his point."

As my dad likes to say: "get some couth!" :)

one of the kids i nanny is 1 yr old and says "fuck" all the time.

uhh...i fuckin swear all the damn ass time, it's real damn hard not to do it in typical conversation. being that i'm a nanny, it's hard to tone down all day, but at night...:evil: it's hell damn bitch for me.

I'm usually pretty good about not cussing (to the point where a few of my friends act surprised when I do say a cuss word), though it does work it's way into conversations at work (I work with mostly guys, so it's gonna happen! ;)). But I cuss like there's no tomorrow when I'm pissed off.

I put occasionally. I swear more than occasionally, but I'm not a potty mouth. My favorite work is crap. I don't know why, i just like it. crap crap crap!!! I don't say fuck very often, usually only when I'm mad, but i do type it quite a bit when I'm IM'ing people. I didn't used to swear so much but my roomate is a big potty mouth and it rubbed off onto me.

Back
Top Bottom