Forum story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooshadow

The Fly
OK, i will start, then we all add another sentence and the combination of all the sentences equals to the story..all clear?
ok here we go

"She looked around for a long moment then at her watch it was spinging anti clockwise. puzzled she turned around then she felt fear in its most pure form."

ok its up to u, don?t let me down..

------------------
Sill looking for that 2nd bunny..

"She looked around for a long moment then at her watch it was spinging anti clockwise. puzzled she turned around then she felt fear in its most pure form."

* she decides to sip on a martini.. maybe her watch will make more sense then.

Originally posted by zooshadow:

* she decides to sip on a martini.. maybe her watch will make more sense then.

[/B]
"But the martini didn't have enough alcohol in it to make the watch read any different. She slammed the martini as she saw as the seventies starting to creep up on her. Her "american flag" patterned bell-bottom pants and platform shoes she had left behind was slowly closing in on her. She began to run. But her eighties mohawk was slowing her down.

[This message has been edited by daafish (edited 05-19-2002).]

[This message has been edited by daafish (edited 05-19-2002).]

You're supposed to continue where I left off.

Newbies..
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

But as she was running, she fell over her dear friend Gizo asleep on the dog pillow. Gizo looked up and said "Didnt bono_man do one of these stories a few months back?"

She(can we decide who she is please?)
jumped back in amazement at Gizo's rudeness, and spiked him with her mohawk.
"bono_man is a turd anyway and the zooshadow is way cooler,he goes to U2 cover bands and everything! Bite me Gizo."

Awww thanx for the moral suport zoomanda, i take it that u r also home today, man is it cold(i am ruged up in my blue pj's with the heater on) I was not creative enough to give her a name i was hoping someone elce would.
ahhh is that the thyme i have learn how to consolidate when there is defered tax assets and discounts.

------------------
Sill looking for that 2nd bunny..

yeah i have the day off today.
its freezing!!!!
ive awoken with a cold too ugh
such a delightful thought of you in your pjs.
i sent you the guitar pic btw
happy accounting
smile.gif

Back to the story kids...

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
"bono_man is a turd anyway and the zooshadow is way cooler,he goes to U2 cover bands and everything! Bite me Gizo."

is this a NSW/QLD thing?

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

Amanda - formerly known as 'she'- spiked Gizo one more time before running from the seventies. As amanda was running, she looked to see the seventies consume Gizo and turn him into puddle of Afrosheen.

After devoring the puddle of afrosheen and, thus, gaining superpowers we can only began to wonder at, 'mandy took off all her clothes and danced in the rain.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

The rain stopped and so did Amanda. But crowd she attracted began to cheer. Embarassed, Amanda took to the air and flew into Metropolis. Superman, who happened to be flying by, did a double take at Amanda's delicious body and that's when he failed to notice the Daily Planet. With a big thunderous boom, Superman smacked into the city's only newspaper agency. Amanda looked back and said, " well, at least he won't be late for work!"

now mandy (or man or ma) wanted to see just want kind of powers she had gleened from her dinner of afrosheen...for one...she could send any enemy into an uncontrollable fit of disco dancing.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Boy, nickolaas you're no fun! Come on man, relax and go with it. It may be silly, but Let's keep it going!

------------------
"Talent without discipline, is wasted."

This coming from someone who has 3 posts

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Now I have four posts. One day I will dominate these forums with more posts than this website is programmed to tally. I will rule you!

Well, you must have a lot of time on your hands cause there's shit load of posts on this site.

------------------

I was just reading this story again for some unknown reason in conjunction with going in and out of a coma and noticed something......what is the title of this so-called "story"? I say we vote on it....my idea for a title that I'd like to submit is "The "Story" That Lacked a Story".

Originally posted by Nikolaas:
I was just reading this story again for some unknown reason in conjunction with going in and out of a coma and noticed something......what is the title of this so-called "story"? I say we vote on it....my idea for a title that I'd like to submit is "The "Story" That Lacked a Story".

and if we were writing one about you it would be: "the newbie who lacked a personality."

Heyyyyy.......I'm not a n00bie! I've written so many posts that the tallied post number had to reset itself. I've maxed out the number of posts plus fifteen.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Nikolaas:
Heyyyyy.......I'm not a n00bie! I've written so many posts that the tallied post number had to reset itself. I've maxed out the number of posts plus fifteen.
biggrin.gif

i can tell. your forum skills are mind-boggling.

Well, may I remind you that you're the one that end the story before it could develop. Maybe if you stop watching the Smurfs and playing with Tiddlywinks, your brain could produce a thought worth reading about!

------------------

And the moral of the story is Nikolaas, joemexfreak and gheto are all one in the same or all in kahootz to be lamer than lame.

Hey I made a rhyme!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
And the moral of the story is Nikolaas, joemexfreak and gheto are all one in the same or all in kahootz to be lamer than lame.

Hey I made a rhyme!
biggrin.gif

ummmmmmmmmmm...no....we are not in cahoots...gheto was the one who led me here...and the name is dmexx...

Back
Top Bottom