Former Wirelings? 1995-1999?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

natbaker75

Babyface
Volunteers?

This is a final call for any volunteers to participate in a documentary about their experiences as U2 fans and the U2 fan community.

There are currently representatives from Russia, Poland, the USA, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Romania, Holland, Brazil, Mexico, Greece, and FINALLY!!!! New Zealand involved in this project! (about 80 people have volunteered so far).

The last date is the 13th July 2008.

Please contact me at gypsyheart@y7mail.com for further information.

Cheers

Natalie

For my documentary, I'm looking for a number of former Wirelings who were involved with the Wire community between 1995 and 1999.

If anyone is still out there, can you please contact me at
gypsyheart@y7mail.com

In particular, if you can help point me towards Mark and Karen Conway, Heidi Dutton and John Hlatavy, I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Natalie

Former Wireling here. Unfortunately I haven't really kept in contact with anyone save for a select few. I am still friends with Angie the person who designed the Wire Tags (those yellow tags we wore at concerts to help identify each other). :nerd alert:

Would you be interested in participating in my documentary?
If you email me, I can send you the details.
I've still got my wire tag - I'm going to drag it out of storage for this doco!
It was a lot of fun!
Can you put me in contact with Angie?

I thought that your name was familiar.
I'm really looking for anyone from that time - they were just the names that stood out and that I remembered the most.
Email me please at gypsyheart@y7mail.com and I'll send you an info kit.

Nobody should have to battle the merits of Pop.
It is the unpolished diamond in the rough, the U2 masterpiece.
If only they would see it that way and start playing it live again.
I have no idea why they seem to dislike it so much.
I wonder if they have any idea how their fans feel about that album?:hmm:

Former Wireling here. Unfortunately I haven't really kept in contact with anyone save for a select few. I am still friends with Angie the person who designed the Wire Tags (those yellow tags we wore at concerts to help identify each other). :nerd alert:

Former wireling here, too. I still have my yellow WIRE badge from the PopMart tour. I was interviewed in a L.A. Times article about wirelings, published the weekend that the PopMart tour kicked off in Vegas. Ah, the good old days!

If you still need info for your project, you can reach me at "timothym AT gmail DOT com."

Back
Top Bottom