forgive my self-indulgence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
but i feel the need to post with all my handles in this thread. i didnt want to ruin someone elses, so here goes.

:sexywink:

ah yes. this handle, if i remember correctly, made the great u2bama believe i was oriental. gotta love u2 and u2 alabamamans.

something about you: i really really like calluna. i believe she deserves an appreciation thread soon. she will get one from me, unless its already been done. can anyone remember?

wanton is another person who deserves a shout-out. one of the classiest guys around. wait, sorry. wannabe, rather. in chat, hes refered to as wanton.

your a good man!

i live in an all-white mennonite community. i didnt ever want people to learn this, but why not. mennonites are not what you think. theres many different "types".

as for the whole all white thing...there are a few other people of different races, but probably only enough to count on two hands. its good to see though, that they get treated the same. also would appear they dont get stared at for being "different."

im not one for spelling, lol. ask my editor!

on we go...

this name made rougerum jump. he initially hated it, but then we became lovers. until he met laura.

:angry:

wanderer, brettig, basstrap, zonelistener, acrobat, soulmofo, u2bama, i wish i could shake your hand right now. but i wont.

no doubt im missing some other great guys. no offence please. :angry:

my "hometown" won "communities in bloom" this year. it means we were judged by a panel to have the prettiest yards and gardens in the province. nice recognition but pretty silly nonetheless.

see, right away i know who else i forgot. dethveggy. how could i forget about him? rougerum, well hes still king here, whether people wish to acknowledge that or not. noone had a bigger influence than him. obviously had a huge influence on me, great to see him and laura still together. long distance relationships DO work, if you get the right people.

i find it fitting that this weekend me and my friends have rented a ps2 and were playing medal of honour on rememberance day long weekend.

i dont like it that i read people are buying an abundance of poppies this year, likely because of the support on the war on terror, or for oil, whichever you prefer to believe. im not getting into politics here. just made a quick jab! :wink:

with this handle, i got the greatest laugh ever. one person, i wish i remembered his or her name either played the part perfectly or was seriously concerned for my mental health a year and a bit ago. wow was that funny. had a great way with words.

gang.

clearly made for the kids whos parents only buy them shit from sears, red shit of spain was one of my handles i grew tired of immediately. though u2bama enjoyed it and labeled it the greatest thread of all time.

foray, angel, zoomanda, naya, sicy, ali rose, screaming flower ( :| ) calluna, tripthroughyourdead, achtung bebe!! angela harlem, and probably many more are such lovely people once you get to know them.

on more than one occasion, i had the opportunity to make sweet passionate cyber love to all of them.

ofcourse, that is not intercourse, rather jam. jammers.

oh, and i suppose salome isnt the worst guy ever. even though he likes what about those who swing both ways? acdc's?

id like to think you people are in real life the way you appear here...but who knows? does it even matter?

i want to live to be the oldest person on earth. at any rate, i have to live to be at least 108 as long as im in good health.

this one might actually be a surprise so some of you. not to sicy, she was onto this one right away.

i registered this name a year ago, to the date i believe. if not precisely a year ago, then to the week.

i was at my aunt and uncles place in germany and i figured id make a new name and use it one day perhaps to start a new image. kind of borrowed or touched on "foray"'s name to a degree.

anyway, it turns out i was a coward when i first presented my poetry to the board, so i used this name to post with it. you people were kind.

i just wish i could have written this...

i saw the moon
i spoke too soon
and how much did it cost?
i was dropped upon
moonbeams
and sailed on shooting stars

maybe you'll
be president
but know right from wrong
or in the flood
you'll build an Ark

and sail us to the moon
sail us to the moon
sail us to the moon
sail us to the moon

*peeks into thread*

Are you done yet? Is that all the names? I didnt want to interrupt.

Bear, the feeling is mutual. How nice to see all the names displayed in this way. I still like arabian pre-packaged bear best because pre-packaged bears stay fresher, longer.

Last edited:
i actually thought i had more than 8 names, but thats all of em.

do you have any super special ones, calluna?

Last edited:
cyber man kissings from a deathbear are like magic

and so too we shall meet again
under a wandering star
you mash blood cookies in our face
and then pour them in a jar
all over this forum finely
you shimmer your body hair
for it is you that we love
our marvellous royal deathbear

this thread is kissings :kiss:

really calluna, interesting choices.

zoomanda, that poem broke my heart. how kind and sweet. its true, im a great looking guy, and im a gentleman. all class no sass. :sexywink:

i dont get it.

wanderer, ive got you under my skin... :sexywink:

sexywinks will never be the same, will they looney? :sexywink:

Flag Polar Bear was always my fave. I enjoyed Supreme Cutlarse too. He was good for gaffs and follies.
*tee hee*
*chuckle tar har*

:sexywink:

Supreme Cutlas said:
with this handle, i got the greatest laugh ever. one person, i wish i remembered his or her name either played the part perfectly or was seriously concerned for my mental health a year and a bit ago. wow was that funny. had a great way with words.

You ass, that was me.

I'm not one of your femelitas. I'm your son.

yarof

deathbear, i just want to thank you for cutting me back down to size (and into pieces) throughout my time here. i'm especially fond of all the times you would remind me of just how hideously ugly and worthless i was. i will be reminded of you each and every every time someone recoils at the first sight of me. :hug:

i came here thinking you were a severe nutcase, and i'm proud to say that i will leave with that same exact impression. :)

some random tidbits:

--i had a secret crush on supreme cutlas, the other's just didn't do it for me
--i turned into a giddy little girl every time you woud refer to us as "gang"
--i am sometimes envious of the relationship you and wanderer share
--i like to form and sculpt mini jaba the huts out of wasabi paste in my spare time

And all this time I thought you were deathbear or a dugong of the Red Sea. I think you got annoyed at me once for calling you a dugong. What can I say, I love your flipperlike forelimbs and deeply notched tail fin.

bilobate :heart:

the premium membership, while prolly being necessary will usher in a new era

let us pause to reflect on the almost three years of interference

are you leaving or something, zooboy?

Thanks a lot for the mention Cows of the Seas.

As always, it has been a pleasure speaking with you in chat and on the board. I get the sense that this is a final goodbye from feedback? Chat will still be free correct? I will not discredit rougerum's humor (he's the second funniest guy here), I however find you beyond his level. You have stayed reputable and delivered thread after thread. I think something else interesting is the number of your threads that have been resurrected; that's an impressive number.

But looking beyond quantity is the quality. imo, they're strong material. If I remember correctly you've maybe been interested in writing for SNL or other sketch groups? Should you ever pursue a career with comedy, print some of these threads for your portfolio.

What I enjoy best about your comedy is the wit and ability to make one question. Questioning is a powerful trait and I strongly believe there are too many know-it-alls ruining their lives by staying so close-minded. Way to "transcend boundaries"

For the record, there are quotes of yours scribbled around Ohio University.

Bear
GW and I send our love..
We will miss your posts, reverant and irreverant.
and all your silly
incarnations:angry:
You jackass.

thank u-
DB9
:dance:

don't listen to diamond :dance: jack:censored:

i have been so inspired by you that i hung cows from my trees and spilt their blood all over the walls of my house :angry:

I will keep the love oven warm for you :heart:

and continue to demand death

:angry:

Hold me now..i'm six feet from the edge and i'm thinkin...

:scream: :sad: :(

I :heart: you too, bear. :hug:

You will be missed. GREATLY. yer in my top 5. and thats sayin alot since i'm so damn popular. :laugh:

I wish there was a way I could carry on your legacy. I dedicate every creed song to you. :kiss:

But we can still cyber :sexywink:

*kissings

Last edited:
uh, this is slightly embarassing. this is NOT a goodbye thread! not in the least! please dont take it as such! i never said it was a goodbye thread, and i dont believe i made any indication that it was... ?

regardless of that, thanks for the nice things. wanton, which quotes in particular? are they in areas where lots of people can read them? will it be a graduating classes theme? :D

bear, you self-indulgent homunculous. you forgot to thank me.

*eats another slow loris*

icon15.gif

Back
Top Bottom