forgive my self-indulgence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Real-Lemming.jpg

Cow of the Seas said:
i live in an all-white mennonite community.

Actually, I assumed this about you long ago.

mennonites are not what you think. theres many different "types".

Truer words have never been spoken...except maybe when I was in 4th grade and Ben Barney told us that his new calculator wrist-watch could also shoot out a grappling hook and David Brown said it wasn't true. I guess those words were truer, but your words are still pretty dang true, bear.

Anyway, my sister-in-law is a not-what-you-think-Mennonite from Manitoba.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
foray, angel, zoomanda, naya, sicy, ali rose, screaming flower ( :| ) calluna, tripthroughyourdead, achtung bebe!! angela harlem, and probably many more are such lovely people once you get to know them.

on more than one occasion, i had the opportunity to make sweet passionate cyber love to all of them.

ofcourse, that is not intercourse, rather jam. jammers.

:eek:

You're crazy. And you're also a cyber slut.

But I :heart: you anyway.

I am apauled at how many girlfriends you have bear, and here I am on vacation in Toronto :| ... having to tell how you broke my heart. Thx for the mention Red Ships of Scalla Festa. A favourite of mine yes, but it was Flag Pole Pear that won my :heart:

You better not leave this forum or i'll kick yer ass.

:sexywink: kissings

*runs back to her vacation....

Will do diamond dude. Seeing the fine lads tonight. Dear Jess is dancing. :dance:

Lovely:up:
Tell Brady he sings well.:up:

Steer clear from drunk Canadian hockey players..:sexywink:
Plez dont call me dude.:angry:

thank
u
DB9
:dance:

tis the one day this man came to the door selling newspapers.

I invited him in and made him some tea. though he might want some toast too with raspberry jelly.

After his snack he properly sat back in the large sofa and again asked me for my order of his paper.

Then it hit me.

:angry:

I snatched the fucking clipboard from his hands and smacked him acros the head with it knocking his glasses to the floor. I then grabbed him by his politel little tie and choked him while lifting him up by the tie and wrapping it around the ceiling fan till he hung there helplessly.

I turned the fan on full and he spun around screaming and crying, while with his butter knife I slit his leg so the blood sprayed out in a circular motion painting my walls in pure renissance.

When the fan could no longer support his puny weight, he fell down on my japenese coffee table. I used his little tea spoon from his tea cup and saucer and gouged his brown eyes out and put them in boiling water on the stove with the mushrooms.

I then stuck my fingers in his eye sockets, like a bowling ball and pulled his head off and flushed it down my toilet, like I have done before.

I laughed out loud as i watched the headless body squirm all over the floor.

I love it when people demand death :angry:

Last edited:
deathbear:

You forgot one of your handles: "deathbear."

And I never thought your name was "oriental." I said it was similar to that of an aquaintence of mine of Arab descent from central Africa.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
You forgot one of your handles: "deathbear."

Ah, but this is the irony: with all those handles and all this "deathbear" stuff, he never actually had a username at Interference.com with that name.

:sexywink:

Melon

the quote about you "spilling kids, i mean soup" is around laundromats on campus. you had a good quote about how "<i forget what> would be as important as whatever you had to eat for dinner on June 26th 1997." i am actually at home right now and not on campus otherwise i'd make a quick field trip around the places of quotes i forget.

what i liked about the quotes is that they are perfect for the dry-erase message boards everyone and their landlord have on their dorm doors. your quotes are mad-appropriate for someone to read as they come back from showering, or whatever.

ah yes wannabe, i know exactly what you mean. thats cool. really.

but you know, i totally forgot about jonny swallow and z edge! and little blue balls :sexywink:

im sure i missed a ton of people.

you know, 80'su2isbest was quite the guy. i really admired him.

sicy, i have all my names and passwords on a single sheet. its very easy for me to look them up. :sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:
but you know, i totally forgot about jonny swallow and z edge! and little blue balls :sexywink:

oh shut up you bich

i've got your blue balls right here, tenderly placed against your backside

soft and smooth, your skin

i took your kiss
on the spray of a moonlight star
gotta live your dreams

dont make them so hard
and
these are the hands that built america

whoa the promises deathbear
is this one we can keep

*oprea

i love you deathbear

i also demand death

you and me under the new york skyline

i demand death

under a yellow line

:angry:

melon said:
with all those handles and all this "deathbear" stuff, he never actually had a username at Interference.com with that name.

You seem to be correct, as I just checked the members list and there is no such name. I seem to rememebr one, but it must be the deathbear saturation that all of his other handles delivered to us that ad me thinking that.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom