Forget everyone else in 2008, besides U2 this is the only other band that matters....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2One

War Child
OASIS - BACK ON THE ROAD!
31 March 2008

Oasisinet are happy to announce that Oasis will be performing a short run of Canadian and US shows with special guest Ryan Adams and the Cardinals prior to their headline appearance at the Virgin Festival Toronto on the 7th September.

The band will play their first live show in over two years at Seattle's WaMu Theater on the 26th August before crossing the border to play shows in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary.

Oasisinet have secured a Pre-Sale for the shows.

Pre-Sale tickets can be purchased by clicking the below link and using the password: OASISINET

www.ticketmaster.com/artist/766720

The full details for the shows are:

26/8/08: Seattle, WA - WaMu Theater - Pre-Sale tickets on sale 4/1/08 @ 10AM PST until 4/3/08 @ 10PM PST. Tickets on general sale 4/4/08 @ 12PM PST available from Ticketmaster & Qwest Field Box Office.

27/8/08: Vancouver, BC - GM Place - Pre-Sale tickets on sale 4/1/08 @ 10AM PST until 4/3/08 @ 10PM PST. Tickets on general sale 4/4/08 @ 10AM PST available from Ticketmaster & GM Place Box Office.

29/8/08: Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place - Pre-Sale tickets on sale 4/1/08 @ 10AM MST until 4/3/08 @ 5PM MST. Tickets on general sale 4/4/08 @ 10AM MST available from Ticketmaster & Rexall Place Box Office.

30/8/08: Calgary, AB - Pengrowth Saddledome - Pre-Sale tickets on sale 4/1/08 @ 10AM MST until 4/3/08 @ 10PM MST. Tickets on general sale 4/4/08 @ 10AM MST available from Ticketmaster & Pengrowth Saddledome Box Office.

This link will also allow you to buy tickets for the bands appearance at Virgin Festival Toronto on Sunday 7th September.

Stay tuned to Oasisinet for more Oasis on tour announcements and all the latest info about the band's forthcoming album!

Noel & Liam have both already said the album should be out in September.....

I'll see you all in Edmonton & Calgary

Too bad I won't be able to go. :censored: Nowhere near me, and I blew my concert money on Radiohead, which will also be awesome.

New album in September though? That I can appreciate! :drool:

*Is seriously considering going to the Virgin Festival*

*needs a job now*

Lila64 said:
It's always helpful to put the band's name in the title of the thread :wink:

I hope they come back to S.Calif!

Yeah... could have saved me a click.

agreed.

u2 doesn't really matter much anymore, and oasis somehow, matter less.

don't take me too seriously.

but at the same time, this thread title was asking for it, no?

Zoomerang96 said:
don't take me too seriously.

but at the same time, this thread title was asking for it, no?

I didn't even know who the thread was about before I opened it, but I was already planning on responding similarly.

Lemonchick said:
*Is seriously considering going to the Virgin Festival*

*needs a job now*

You should go! Not only is it Oasis headlining Sunday night, but Stereophonics and Paul Weller are playing that day also!

I've never been a fan of these guys... the Gallagher's actions are a big turn off, as are the vocals. So whiney...

Enough from me though, voi tutte celebrate!

Liam's concert voice has recently gone down the shitter but they can still put on a good show. Saw 'em in Indy a couple years back and it was a lot of fun. So those of you that are going will not be disappointed.

And definitely looking forward to a new album.

That thread title is not going over well, is it? :lol: I really like 3 Oasis albums and none others, while Ryan Adams is more consistent from album to album but doesn't have anything as classic as Definitely Maybe or Morning Glory to his name. I would still love to go though.

Oasis are brill, will be a cracker of an album.

I just can't wait to hear the rumoured track"I Wanna Live In A Dream In My Record Machine". Some epic psychadelic stuff sipposedly.

Hopefully more Liam-penned tunes like Love Like A Bomb (best song from DBTT i reckon). That song is so cruisy....

Ha....I quite like this thread title...

I hope they have Stop the Clocks on this record. That song's been rumored for years as being one of Noel's best. And yes, I look forward to also hearing "I Wanna Live My Dream In A Record Machine."

Also, with Ryan Adams opening for Oasis, does this mean that we get to hear Wonderwall played twice???

It will be a cold day in hell when the Gallagher brothers bring fucking Ryan Adams on stage with them to perform their most famous song.

Not gunna happen.

Haha sure. If it happens, I'll run naked through the streets of Manchester with a Ryan Adams CD taped to my balls.

GirlsAloudFan said:
Liam's concert voice has recently gone down the shitter but they can still put on a good show.
Recently?? :lol: Always, as far as I can remember..

They do put on a great show though, despite just standing there. Go figure :shrug: :D

Back
Top Bottom