Forever Eden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I think Reality Shows are completely taking over TV.
However, I cannot bring myself not to watch this junk. Especially shows like this were there is drama involved lol :shifty:

http://www.fox.com/eden/

I cannot see that someone would actually live on this show 'forever'. That's a pretty dang long time.

Is anybody watching? It started last nite and I think its on again tonite. All I have to say is "Mary" is one dumb b*tch :|:|

We're watching it because there is nothing else on. It is kind of interesting...all of the twists make you want to watch to see what will happen next.

bonosloveslave said:
Wait - how is this different from Paradise Island? :scratch:

I was just telling Jim last nite that this is a lot like Temptation Island.

bonosloveslave said:
Oops - i meant to say Paradise HOTEL (not that different from Temptation Island either :rolleyes: )

OMG that's what I meant too :lol: I know what you meant.. :der:

lol. oh sicy, please don't drag me in.

i thought about watching this one, but my goodness. another reality show? :crack:

How um...ironic lol...

I finally watched a reality show tonight. My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance, when the 2 families met and they announced the engagement and wedding.
Piss funny :D

Come on BG you know you love the drama :kiss:

Angie, that one was a good one.. you will like the ending. :D

Die, unorginal reality TV. :mad: I like the ones that are more documentary tv, like the ones they show on TLC, though.

I'm watching one now on Channel 5 where couples meet each others' parents for the first time.

I just heard a radio commercial for a new show coming soon on Fox (I think) - Playing It Straight. Basically, it's like the bachelorette, except several of the men are gay but playing it straight and she has to figure it out.

How f*cking stupid is that??

Diemen said:
I just heard a radio commercial for a new show coming soon on Fox (I think) - Playing It Straight. Basically, it's like the bachelorette, except several of the men are gay but playing it straight and she has to figure it out.

How f*cking stupid is that??

Exactly how does Fox tell which guys are straight and which are gay?

Back
Top Bottom