Foreign languages: best bands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Badyouken

Acrobat
Can anyone tell me names of good bands that sing in: German and/or Russian?

I'm currently learning German by myself and I would like to hear good german bands, I'm sure it would help! (and discovering new bands is always fun!)

As for Russian, I just really like how the language sounds with music! :)

:up:

thats easy Ramstein. realy good music
kinda heavy but not to bad
me and my friends love to sing it when we are drunk, invaribaly sum 1 stupid breaks out into the goose step, dumb fucks
o yeah and the best song is Du hust

du hust
du hust mesh
ect
ect

Yeah, I know about Rammstein and the song 'Du hast' but the rest of their songs talk about rape, incest, murder, etc. So it's not really my thing..

Ramstein is ass

I'm not quite sure of german bands

Mogwai is a foreign band and "Dial:REvenge" is sung ina different language

does anybody know what language that is?

Awesome band at any rate!

hey i don't know about the lyrics, i listen to it purly on a musak level. since i speak about 3 words of german i have nfi
but it is good to sing and jump around

as for russians : Aquarium ( Alternative Russian Bob Dylan&Elvis Costelo , The Father of russian rock BG ) , Kino ( russian rock legends ) , DDT ( Russian U2 ) , Mumuy Troll ( brit-pop ) , B2 ( brit pop very much inxs alike ) , Zemfira ( analog pj Harvey ) . Splin ( Grunge + russian rock ) , I.F.K ( alternative & rap ) , Time Mashine ( beatles of russian rock ) , Nautilus Pompilius ( classic russian rock ) . Chaif ( analog : Bruce Springsteen And E-street band ) .

Back
Top Bottom