Forecourt lights!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Oi the delight of passin or stoppin in and shine shine bring out the best in ur lollypop baby u drivy in! Oh I love yellow gold under that glow, I drive in and wants to run and slide down big bonnet under CCTV catch me and have fun down the sidesy!

Oh ya, forecourt lights make me happy lassie, I dance and wants to rub a car with big bags looming over low low.....
biggrin.gif

Ya thanks to Forecourt lights!!!!!!!!

ROFL now i see why you call yourself mad1
tongue.gif
your a ham girlie
smile.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Originally posted by mad1:
Oi the delight of passin or stoppin in and shine shine bring out the best in ur lollypop baby u drivy in! Oh I love yellow gold under that glow, I drive in and wants to run and slide down big bonnet under CCTV catch me and have fun down the sidesy!

Oh ya, forecourt lights make me happy lassie, I dance and wants to rub a car with big bags looming over low low.....
biggrin.gif

Ya thanks to Forecourt lights!!!!!!!!

basically the forecourt lights at petrol/gas stations make all car colours beautiful and make me happy!

Back
Top Bottom