foray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for the record i came because the great anthony called. i'll pimp myself another time when i'm finally croaked and comatose. you sick puppy.

foray said:
for the record i came because the great anthony called. i'll pimp myself another time when i'm finally croaked and comatose. you sick puppy.

OUCH.

biggest slap in the face EVER.

that's why i come out here.

~goulet

how does it feel

how does it FEEEEL

to be one of the good looking ones?

~come louder

Welcome back, Foray. I know Deathbear is an annoying presence, but I hope we can all be as one, and just sort of generally 'become' in the same room sometime.

Hey, Zoomerang, I need some advice. I need to know if my money is safer under the bed or up your ass. I mean, if I had money, would I be better off holding onto it, or throwing it away insanely?

Kieran McConville said:
Welcome back, Foray. I know Deathbear is an annoying presence, but I hope we can all be as one, and just sort of generally 'become' in the same room sometime.

Hey, Zoomerang, I need some advice. I need to know if my money is safer under the bed or up your ass. I mean, if I had money, would I be better off holding onto it, or throwing it away insanely?

um, that's a good question.

you need to take a good look at various interest rates, but most importantly market stability.

i can tell you first hand that my market, in the kaboose is volatile. it's not much different than anyone elses.

what else...i'm not sure. i just recommend that you take a good hard look at all your options before making any decisions with your money.

Sounds good. Maybe you should get a job writing Brett's monthly market tips, since he stopped doing them himself around about, oh I dunno, June.

i heard he's in u.s. custody in cuba with the rest of the terrorists. any truth to that?

Well if by 'in US custody' you mean 'is he now working as a guard and enjoying the power trip immensely' then, yeah there may be some truth in that.

ah yes, the answer is indeed fries.

thanks diamond, i'll try and rehash my old material even more now.

who says one needs to evolve into something useful, entertaining, or halfway relevant anyway? :down:

Zoomerang96 said:
ah yes, the answer is indeed fries.

thanks diamond, i'll try and rehash my old material even more now.

who says one needs to evolve into something useful, entertaining, or halfway relevant anyway? :down:

they tried that action w/the Pop album and it turned into a upside down carcrash with their wheels a spinnin:angry:

i'm afraid i cant stand for anyone to bash pop in a thread of mine.

bash any u2 album BUT pop.

Always preferred Zooropa myself. If the next album isn't another Zooropa, I'll hide in deathbear's fruzzlebuff. Kieran, as always, such a charmer.

Sicy :hug:

now where's that sexy, sexy meegannie

foray

foray said:
Always preferred Zooropa myself. If the next album isn't another Zooropa, I'll hide in deathbear's fruzzlebuff. Kieran, as always, such a charmer.

Sicy :hug:

now where's that sexy, sexy meegannie

foray

oh look everyone! foray posted again! :hug: foray :hug:

Newsflash to Foray: I don't think the next album is going to sound like Zooropa. I think there is about as much chance of that as there is of the next zoomerang thread being interesting or original.

Back
Top Bottom