foray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't ask why. THERE IS NO WHY!

(waits for Tomer to ask why)

But seriously folks, foray is a very old woman now. Show her some respect! Do you think that at 105 she really has the time or the inclination to post at an internet forum? She's probably busy knitting sweaters or something right now. She certainly wouldn't be caught dead doing the ronald, that's for sure.

Calluna said:
Don't ask why. THERE IS NO WHY!

(waits for Tomer to ask why)

But seriously folks, foray is a very old woman now. Show her some respect! Do you think that at 105 she really has the time or the inclination to post at an internet forum? She's probably busy knitting sweaters or something right now. She certainly wouldn't be caught dead doing the ronald, that's for sure.

A truer statement there is not....

i forgot foray was THAT old. i mean, i knew she was ugly, and all, but 105? wow.

hey foray, do you remember way back when the berlin wall fell down? that's amazing!! you were alive to see that!!

i can't believe no one here knows who foray is. i've been here way too long. :|

i don't care if she's 105. she better get her ass and her fez back in here. :heart:

Unlike some Polish-bound Manitobian dirtballs, Foray has never left us here at Interference.com. She just was smart and weened herself away. I wish young, dis-respectful (to his elders) Dutchies would do the same! :sexywink:

I was sadened (I hate trying to spell wods after drinking on a New Orleans bound - and originating - Mississippi River boat cruise - I AM DRUNK) recently when I had to delete a pice of art that she had e-mailed me.

She is not only VERY intelligent (and probably attractive), but very creative and artistic.

Again...where the hell has that manitobian been?

BALLS McCONE AGAIN :angry:

why, i'm right here sir zonelistener.

have a new job for me? that'd be great. if you could send me to amsterdam and back, say, oh i dunno, 30 times a month that would be great.

:hmm:

Amsterdam, you say....I have a job for you in Netherlands!

Do you do "hits" (I am asking about the "sicilian" type, not the "amsterdam" type)?

foray said:
what do you want now, zooface

the berlin wall was built when i was a mere infant suckling my daddy's breasts

:sexywink:

fez

foray! what a surprise!

look everyone, foray's here. isn't she adorable? :hug:

zoney! said:
I was sadened (I hate trying to spell wods after drinking on a New Orleans bound - and originating - Mississippi River boat cruise - I AM DRUNK) recently when I had to delete a pice of art that she had e-mailed me.

Die unworthy bitch <<<<<<<

4a

irony rears its unsightful head

foray said:

Die unworthy bitch <<<<<<<

4a

I should explain...It was a work computer...it was the dried apple piece.

If I didn't delete it...it would fall into the hands of the un-appreciative.

:(

foray said:
Oh. Just read that you're b'drunked, that's ok then, you're sweet, zoom.

sometimes i

u2bama and i want to have a threeway with you.

AGAIN.

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom