For your listening pleasure...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2elevatejo

The Fly
Okay guys - as some of you may know (or not) I have a song on mp3.com. You can listen to it here: http://www.mp3.com/Jo_Whitby

If you like that I'm willing to make copies of my demo CD (free of charge) for those who are interested. I'm looking for peoples views on the song/s and anyone who knows a bit about sending out demos to give me some tips - like who to send the demo to/how to do it etc.

Thanks

:wink:

Jo

Thanks!!! :D

:heart:

I contacted Principle Managemnet today but they're not looking for any new artists right now. *sigh* Think I'll do an internet search for management, see what comes up. I read somewhere that it's a good idea to contact the mangement companies of the bands you like first. Hmmmm.....

Jo

I dug up this thread because I wanted to say that I got Jo's demo CD...it's great! I love it...been listenin' to it for the past couple hours. Very nice! Thank you so much!

ive read from various artists that island is (was?) one of the best companies for artists to be involved with.

im not sure at the moment where island is at, since u2 is all over interscope these days.

someone could fill me in.

bear, I think interscope is just U2's label in the States. As far as I know they're still on Island in the rest of the world. I dunno if the two are related or not....

sulawesigirl4 said:
bear, I think interscope is just U2's label in the States. As far as I know they're still on Island in the rest of the world. I dunno if the two are related or not....

I see Island records over here all the time....so im tinkin they r still aboot :up:

Bonochick said:
I dug up this thread because I wanted to say that I got Jo's demo CD...it's great! I love it...been listenin' to it for the past couple hours. Very nice! Thank you so much!

I'm really glad you like it!!

:D

Friends keep coming up to me and saying "I've been listening to your album again" - I mean, to me, what I've recorded isn't really a full on album but it's just so cool to have people call it that! lol!!

Thanks again for listening!

Jo

Back
Top Bottom