For Wilco fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joyfulgirl

Blue Crack Addict
Since all I want to do lately is talk about Wilco I'm just going to make another Wilco thread where I will probably end up talking to myself again. :|

But for anyone who's interested, they will be on Letterman this Friday night and Austin City Limits on Saturday night. Check your local listings. :)

And I stumbled across some nice live videos. Okay, didn't stumble, searched madly.

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/wilco_1/videos.jhtml
(especially nice sitdown Wilco performance of Company in My Back--not the passionate performance you'd get at a concert but some very nice guitar work)

http://www .com/Wilco/artists/118035/summary.html
Muzzle of Bees and At Least That's What You Said from the Hurricane Festival in Germany last summer. That was July; the new band was much, much tighter by the time I saw them in November. Also lacks the spirit of a nighttime intimate club show but for anyone who hasn't seen the new line-up of the best-ever Wilco it's still pretty good.

Last edited:
Sorry, that second link doesn't seem to be working (are we not supposed to link to mp3.com?) but if you go there and search for Wilco it will come up.

You should never have to talk to yourself about Wilco. It really is pathetic that they can not get any real radio play. The Late Greats was one of the catchiest songs of '04. Though it would kind of ruin the lyrics of the song if it did get some radio play. It would be kind of ironic.

holy shit the filters here are retarded. but yadda yadda yadda yeah i understand. or something.

filters? huh?

i have no high speed internet...thanks anyway though. wilco rules.

Elvis Presley said:
Ive just listened to the New years eve show, wish i was there....

Um, WHERE?? Is it on their website? I read a great review.

*runs off to check*

So did anyone catch them on Austin City Limits last night? I thought it was really great, especially At Least That's What You Said which was totally awesome. Tweedy is just freaky wild when he launches into his guitar solo, like he goes into a trance or something. I wish they'd aired I Am Trying to Break Your Heart, though, which they did play that night. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom