For those who enjoy "SYCMIOYO" but don't like radiohead..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
you should check out a radiohead song called "Lift".

because it's the exact same chord progression and also a dandy of a song....very u2-ish.

you may enjoy it.:sexywink:

Is it about green ants who wanna take over the world with their right-wing mind powers and make everyone eat french vanilla yogurt in an airport where planes never land and children have no feet?

Lift is amazing. The live version from PinkPop is one of the best Radiohead performances ever. It's a tragedy it wasn't recorded for an album(I always put it instead of No Surprises, a song which I despise, on OK Computer - that would be a perfect album).

MrBrau1 said:
Is it about green ants who wanna take over the world with their right-wing mind powers and make everyone eat french vanilla yogurt in an airport where planes never land and children have no feet?

no, but can I use that idea?:wink:

Lift

I have what sounds like a studio version on Towering Above The Rest, no idea what it's from though. :reject:

The first time I heard it, it reminded me of Electrical Storm for some reason. Maybe that's just me though. :wink:

Ahhhh man JOFO.. You just made me eject HTDAAB, and put in OK computer :wink:

I bought a few of my Radiohead cds in China, and they have all kind of extra tracks on the discs which can be annoying. But i am sure LIFT is on one of them.. Gotta go look.

Anyway, then LET DOWN, is my all time favorite Radiohead track. Beautiful song

OK Computer is far from my favorite Radiohead album. It is overrated if you ask me. Give my The Bends and KID A any day!:wink:

No Surprises is amazing.

I have Lift from 06-08-02. Is there a better version?

SkeeK said:
No Surprises is amazing.

I have Lift from 06-08-02. Is there a better version?

yes; the pinkpop version...much better.

What recording is this song 'Lift' on? I've looked on all their record, eps, and singles, and I'm not seeing it.

you've got to download it from one of the file sharing things.
it wasn't commercially released.

Back
Top Bottom