For those of you keeping score at home: My foot surgery is tomorrow, the 26th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Yes, the beloved podiatrist and I are getting together tomorrow afternoon. He's removing bone from both bunions, inserting screws in the bones, and then doing something unspeakable to my left index toe. You know, the one that hasn't dislocated yet. The bunions are on the bones just below the big toes on both feet. The skeletal structure of my feet will be closer to normal when he's finished. The downside: I need to lie with both feet elevated above my heart for three days. After that, I can be walking for NO MORE than 10 minutes a day until I go see him on July 3. When I sit, I must sit with my feet up at waist level. All this means that visiting you lovely people will be severely curtailed during this time. You most likely won't hear from me at all during the week after my surgery. The upside: I will be able to walk, exercise, and wear cute shoes once again! :yes:

good luck!

Hopefully the wee giftie winging its way to you will help aid your recovery. ;)

The Fellowship of the Foot.
Good luck martha, make sure you do take the rest they suggest. You've earned it. Teachers are worth their weight in gold...and then some.
Here's to days of running through the fields.
(((martha)))

Oh Martha! What are we gonna do without your podiatrist quotes in your sig???? :lol: But hey...you get to wear those really cool Velcro shoes they give you after foot surgery :laugh:

On a serious note, I hope it all goes well and you're back on your feet soon!

sorry but I don't see what the problem is with only ten minutes of walking a day. You DID get a big buff attractive man to carry you everywhere you need to go didn't you? :sexywink:

blech. surgery sucks. hang in there!

Back
Top Bottom