For thos of you in College or University (What are you taking this Semester?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some more basics:

Intro to Astronomy
Intro to Geography
Intro to Philosophy
Rhetoric & Composition

I'm hoping to pick up 3 more hours though.

Cool I am going to take Biology and Geography next semester. When I first started college I kept on Fucking up. (ADD, Dyslexia) They were about to kick me out. So I told them I would only take two classes per semester cause of my "Disability."

ANTH - Intro to Archaeology & Physical Anthropology
ENGL - Major Writers To 1800
GERM - Elementary German II
HIST - Europe/Wider World 1750-1914
PSYC - Intro To Psychology

Oh wait, this is for the upcoming semester. I'm not doing anything right now other than brushing up on German.

Last edited:
I'm not in school per se, although I do plan to go back and study for my MBA next year. This semester I am going to audit Chinese. :yes:

The only thing I can tell you now is I'm taking Spanish, 'cause things here in Holland are different than where you are... :wink:

Writing Strategies for Reaching a Mass Audience
Mass Media and Society (Online, :drool: )
Mass Communication Law and Ethics
Introduction to Journalism (makes me feel like a freshmen all over again. You'd never think this is my third year at University.)

:drool: Not a math class in sight!

But this is only if they haven't nabbed these classes already. I have my registration appointment tomorrow. Wish me luck! :wink:

Fundamentals of Audio Technology
Audio Technology Lab
Understanding Music (a little too elementary for me, but the next level course was still a bit too much :shrug: )
Calculus II
University Physics

Still trying to decide. So far I've got Freshman Comp ll for sure. I want to take at least 2 others though, but I don't really like my choices... They should make the general requirement courses more exciting lol.

Lancemc said:

Understanding Music (a little too elementary for me, but the next level course was still a bit too much :shrug: )

I had one like that once. The basic one was WAY too basic, but the next one up required you to be able to sight-read music, which I can't. I ended up taking the easy one and only showing to class for tests and the listening quizes (which were on classical tunes than any personal should know anyway).

Audio technology sounds cool...

Macroeconomics
Microeconomics
Theory of Science
Theoretical Statistics

:drool:

English: Sci-Fi Literature (next term I'm taking English: Fantasy Lit.)
English: Medieval Lit.
Philosophy of Education
Intro to Education
German: Intensive Intermediate German for Beginners.

I'm actually not looking forward to going back..but I'm taking:|

Mass Communications---intro to Journalism
History-World
Phil-Ancient philosophy

French Lit - La Baroque
French Lit - La Renaissance
History Of Science (cop-out for filling my science requirement :eek:)
20th Century World History
Religion And Pop Culture

U2democrat said:

Religions of the West

I took that back during my BSc days. It was interesting, particularly if the prof takes on a comparative view. If you can, take Eastern Religions - way more fascinating from a philosophy POV, IMO anyway.

Mine are:

Foundations of Law
Legal Ethics
Legal Research and Writing
Criminal Law
Contracts
Torts
Constitutional Law
Property Law

anitram said:

I took that back during my BSc days. It was interesting, particularly if the prof takes on a comparative view. If you can, take Eastern Religions - way more fascinating from a philosophy POV, IMO anyway.

Mine are:

Foundations of Law
Legal Ethics
Legal Research and Writing
Criminal Law
Contracts
Torts
Constitutional Law
Property Law

I took eastern religions last semester :sexywink:

I'm taking the western course from the same professor, he's a very cynical Muslim from the Middle East (I'm not exactly sure where). His take during the whole Danish cartoons fiasco was fascinating.

>Ore deposit geology and global metallogeny

>The dynamic biosphere: Changing fauna and flora through geological time

>Global dynamics and crustal evolution

>Remote sensing and GIS in the geosciences

All the subjects to go out and get a big damn paycheck at the end of my education :wink:

I'm taking my time doing these. But I also plan to not have another baby just yet, unlike last year. :shifty:

Policies and Structures of the Criminal Justice System
Law, Government and Policy
Introduction to Human Behaviour
Crime and Justice
Communication
The Law of Crime
Research Methods in Criminal Justice
Social Sciences in Australia

Back
Top Bottom