For the people on the forum that like Eminem...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RademR

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
...I'm a fan of his music, I think he is the most gifted MC in hip hop now. He is controversial and he says stupid things, but you cant get away from his talent.

Anyway, I just got his new album and I have to say I'm a little dissapointed. There are some really good songs on it, but more than a few aren't that good, and some are just plain bad. I usually like his first singles, they are never the best of his albums, but their fun, but I didnt get into "Lose It." His second single, "Mosh," has some great lyrics but the hook and beat aren't too memorable, and I think the controversy behind this track will go away and it wont be that great anymore. And now he's lip-synching on SNL....

Stand-out tracks:
-Mosh
-Toy Soliders (yes, he uses that 80s song, I think her name was Martika?)
-Spend some Time

Anyone else hear it yet? I know its not out until Nov. 12 (it got pushed up) but its available on the net on some sites. I bought the bootleg in New York yesterday.

Last edited:
I really liked his last album, but it doesn't surprise me that he is starting to drop a little in quality. I know he couldn't have been serious with "Just Lose It" as a song (the video excluded).

I'll definitely check this one out - "Mosh" is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom