For the love of Randooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

We kick butt man!
We don't pull out a thread often...but when we do, it's incredible!

Remember the infamous Pop Bono one that showed the joy and wonder of the "Pop Chop?"

Kariann said:

Ok why havent we seen him jump like that? Has he or do we not notice since it would be so quick?
I don't think we've noticed! But I'll be paying more attention from now on!!

Schmeg said:

We don't pull out a thread often...but when we do, it's incredible!

Remember the infamous Pop Bono one that showed the joy and wonder of the "Pop Chop?"

The Pop Bono thread is what made me a princess....I remember it fondly. It spawned a week of Pop themed threads I believe and even converted some to liking the "Pop Chop".

:( :sad: ok so I've sat here alone all day long with nothing to do. My parents went for a walk around the lake by my apartment. Don't you think they could have called and asked if I needed anything or just come by to say hello? Normally I could care less if they were in the neighborhood but I'm not feeling good and wouldn't have minded a quick visit or at least a "do you need anything because we're going to drive right past your apartment and we can stop by" call. :sad:

arw9797 said:
:( :sad: ok so I've sat here alone all day long with nothing to do. My parents went for a walk around the lake by my apartment. Don't you think they could have called and asked if I needed anything or just come by to say hello? Normally I could care less if they were in the neighborhood but I'm not feeling good and wouldn't have minded a quick visit or at least a "do you need anything because we're going to drive right past your apartment and we can stop by" call. :sad:

A little impromtu visit would have been nice.

:hug:

Kariann said:

The Pop Bono thread is what made me a princess....I remember it fondly. It spawned a week of Pop themed threads I believe and even converted some to liking the "Pop Chop".

yes yes you are correct. Not only did the hair cut get a title but it created a week's worth of Pop around Pleba AND a few die hards in the "I hate Bono's Pop hair" dept were drooling all over the thread by the end of the week!

:bow:

AOL friendly signature

sharpiesig.jpg

Feel free to hotlink it, Schmegalous :kiss:

Kariann said:

I believe that could be considered a major moment in Pleba history.
I think it was!

We need to remind those with 10,000 posts who signed up in November who's been around!

:D Thanks Queen Bee...I'll be hotlinking momentarily!

AOL-friendly sig is a go!

I'm hungry but there's seriously nothing to eat here except maybe Tostitos, and I always feel crappy in the morning after eating Tostitos. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom