For the love of Randooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I'm too lazy to do it right now. It'll eventually be done! And it will be fantastic :drool:

I'm not trying to trying to ruin your fun or what ever Queen, but I find it a bit unseasy people pixellating my friends who don't even know you exist. :huh:

I might just be a prude. :|

timothius said:

I'm not trying to trying to ruin your fun or what ever Queen, but I find it a bit unseasy people pixellating my friends who don't even know you exist. :huh:

I might just be a prude. :|

Okay, then I'll pixelate you and I getting married instead :hyper:

Speaking of which...

I made this on MSN a few weeks ago when GibsonGirl and I were challenging each other to draw stuff. :edge: proposed to my baby :cute:

marry.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Queen Bee said:

Okay, then I'll pixelate you and I getting married instead :hyper:

Speaking of which...

I made this on MSN a few weeks ago when GibsonGirl and I were challenging each other to draw stuff. :edge: proposed to my baby :cute:

marry.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:lol:

Thats better slightly less bizzare but still... issues need to be resolved. :wink:

That picture rules on various levels. I love the OMG Yes!

What's the deal with your second child? Is GG carrying is that why we haven't seen much of her lately? :hmm:

timothius said:
:lol:

Thats better slightly less bizzare but still... issues need to be resolved. :wink:

That picture rules on various levels. I love the OMG Yes!

What's the deal with your second child? Is GG carrying is that why we haven't seen much of her lately? :hmm:

KingGibson is due any day now -- GG's carrying. :cute: Though, the new Harry Potter book has sucked GG's soul out of her nostrils. :tsk:

timothius said:
It allegedly rips mpgs off DVDs. I say allegedly.
ooooh. i used to use something for that, can't remember what though. but it worked well, you could select individual chapters so you wouldn't have that problem.

and it was on my pc. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom