for the love of god tell me what ur NOW PLAYING!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
liamcool said:

Hail brother. Of course it's the live version. The Pompeii one actually. AKA the best version of the song. There's not a bad thing about that version.

I put the dvd on last nite and just watched the performence of that song:drool:
After it goes crazy, then breaks down and starts again with Wright's organ.....leading to Gilmour, singing with the hair in his face!:up:

Bon Jovi - Hey God

I put the dvd on last nite and just watched the performence of that song
After it goes crazy, then breaks down and starts again with Wright's organ.....leading to Gilmour, singing with the hair in his face!

I remember I got the DVD before I had A Saucerful Of Secrets (or anything aside from Echoes, for that matter), and just listened to Echoes and STCFTHOTS. Then, one day, I remembered that there was an album and a song called A Saucerful Of Secrets. So, I decided to put the song on, and I was amazed. The cymbals at the start, Mason's drums, and the general craziness for like four-five minutes until everything goes quiet.

Then, I was thinking "whoa, that was pretty good" as the drums were coming back in and then Gilmour's vocal was one of the most amazing performances I have ever seen. Since that was the version I first listened to, I prefer it (and the Ummagamma version) to the ASOS version, which bores me with the choir singing in a cold, emotionless way instead of David getting hair over his face screaming.

Echoes - Pink Floyd (still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom