For the love of God..PLEASE HELP! (Icons)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drifter

The Fly
Ok, maybe i was being a 'lil dramatic w/ my title thread..away, can someone PLEASE explain to me (in detail if necessary, i'm little slow :der: )how the hell you replace an icon w/ say an icon(s) you just d/l'ed (?)

..i've d/l'ed icons before but then they end up somewhere in the vast space of my 'puter and i never see 'em again and even if i did i wouldn't know how the hell to replace them w/ the current ones .....i'm helpless:yell: :rant: :angry: :banghead: :scream:

It might be different on different versions of Windows, so I don't know if this will help you or not. This is also assuming you are using Windows...but anyway...

Right-click on your Start button and select "Explore" to bring up the Windows Explorer. Under "Tools", select "Folder Options...". Hit the "File Types" tab. Then select the Registered File Type for the type of file you are looking to change the icon for. Select "Edit...", and you'll have the option to change the icon.

I don't know if that will help you or not...but you can try that.

Ok. this has nothing to do with the topic but I just wanted to tell BS that when ever I see her post I think of Blues clues because of the little blue paw print in her sig. :lol: In case you don't know why this might help.
sit-blue.gif

blue.gif

blueclue.gif

house.gif

ghetofabu said:
Ok. this has nothing to do with the topic but I just wanted to tell BS that when ever I see her post I think of Blues clues because of the little blue paw print in her sig. :lol: In case you don't know why this might help.
sit-blue.gif

blue.gif

blueclue.gif

house.gif

Awww, of course!

But I really only like Steve, not crazy about Joe.

It does look like one of Blues clues, never thought about it that way - just thought of it as my own little vet school insignia.......

Back
Top Bottom