For the love of God or Pete or whomever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
please label your songs on a filing sharing program correctly or don't even bother labeling them. AUUGGGGGH. serves me right for stealing music, i guess.

i love how the same 'irish drinking song' passes for dropkick murphys--irish drinking song, and flogging molly--drink and fight

:mad:

My favourite mislabels:

Sublime/Radiohead/whatever covering Sunday Bloody Sunday ( :rolleyes: )
Beck's Loser remixed by Fatboy Slim (really a poorly "remixed" version of it with some unknown British guy rapping over it.. sounds absolutely awful)
Beck - I'm a Looser Baby (self explanitory :down: Extra points for poor spelling)
The Flaming Lips - Flight Test (actually Fight Test)

There's plenty more, but that's all I can think of right now.

:laugh: flight test....yes, that's a good one. i'll remember that.

TYPE-O!

would you guys believe me if i told you i've never downloaded a song that was labelled wrong? however, i've seen some songs be labelled really funny.

unfortunately i don't remember any anymore because it's been forever since i've downloaded a song. however, i do remember seeing something labelled as: duran duran - wild wolf.

WTF?

I hate where ppl dont know the actual name of a song so give it a name based on the lyrics

i.e. Eve - Inside out is Eve - Beautiful Oblivion

That makes it hard for me to find songs :|

Remember Audiogalaxy?
They had this huge section on Pete Yorn. It turns out most of the tracks they had, were of some moron randomly singing country tunes....
:barf:
And the idiot that I am, I downloaded all of them.
:der:
Don't worry...they're long gone. DELETE is the word. :up:

if kazaa was correct, ever band under the sun would have covered SBS by now...

Lara Mullen said:
I hate where ppl dont know the actual name of a song so give it a name based on the lyrics
yes i know!! one i saw the most was duran duran - please please tell me now. wtf?

or, when people take a nice, simple title and then stretch it out because everyone in the world makes their song titles a paragraph long.

examples:

duran duran - her name is rio (sometimes also has and she dances on the sand)
U2 - she moves in mysterious ways

you know, stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom