For the 4th Christmas in a row....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Have any of the "It's a Wonderful Life" virgins given in this year?

Bonochick?
NBC?
ElevatedMole?
verte?
LadyLemon?
Sicy?
zoney?

Anyone else who still has never seen it? :angry:

I haven't either but I am determined to watch it this year! Hmm i should watch it tomorrow.....

*gasp*

I didn't realize there were people in this country who hadn't seen it...........horrifying!!!!! It is a MUST SEE!!!!!!! :rant::madwife:

:wink:

Seriously watch it, its a gem in pop culture.

not me...I curious about the - I cry, but it is great to see when you are down part...maybe curious enough to watch it this weekend:hmm:

How could you people not have seen It's a Wonderful Life? When it used to be on TV about 200 times every Christmas? :shrug:

Bri, you're young, you're in school, you spend your spare time on the Blue Crack. And you're Canadian. I can understand your not seeing it.

But the rest of you IAWL virgins? Sheesh. Just get a tape or DVD of it -- or check your TV listings for the next time NBC shows it -- and see one of the great holiday classics.

(Queen Bee, they say it wasn't a hit with the American public in the 1940s because of its dark undertones ... so you're allowed.)

Jobob-- congrats on your graduation! please don't shush me now, as i have this to say:
Come on, people. WAWL is required viewing!!! You MUST see it at least once every Christmas season. I know y'all watch rudolph, the grinch, frosty, charlie brown xmas, and all that. Please add this to your list. It'll make you feel good.

MrsSpringsteen said:
It's great to watch when you're feeling really down

For me it does the exact opposite...if I'm not positively giddy before watching it, I find it depressing as all hell.

I guess I'm just weird though.... :huh:

I resisted for several years claiming I didn't like it - then I finally watched the whole thing last year - it is a masterpiece - plus I cried my eyes out over it

and I finally figured out why there is a place in town called Zuzu's Petals :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Nor have I :uhoh:
me either :uhoh:
But, I am working my way up! :wink: I rented White Christmas last night :)
For the longest time I bypassed alot of these films until last year when I became obsessed with 20s, 30s and 40s Hollywood :) Now I love it. TCM has become one of the few channels I watch to no end :)

Back
Top Bottom