for de Angela Harlem of Interference's eyes only.....:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
yes, u want him
u know u want him now
and yes, if u had him
hed wake up saying 'Wow!'
cause Angela looked after
her perfect hub-to-be
and yes the man is gorgeous
hes here for u to see..
biggrin.gif

cage.jpg

cage1.jpg

honoree_cage.jpg

movie_gonein60secs_11.jpg

enjoy luvvie, ave a good weekend!!!!!!!
wink.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MADDIE! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!

HE'S SO...BEAUTIFUL!

I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP NOW!

OH MY GOD.

I CANT BREATHE GIRL.

I think i might stay awake a bit longer (Like I have any choice now!) AND JUST LOOK.

Oh maddie. I love you!!!

*dies with the fushes and dreams of nic

MADDIE!!!!!!! I appreciate this soooo much! You have no idea! Im sitting here with a big lunatic grin on my face now.

Big smoooooooch and (((HUGS))) to you sweetie! That is so nice of you
biggrin.gif

Im in Nic heaven
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Oh boy....

i know i am here uninvited but i just had to offer my view that nic cage is the single most annoying human on the planet.
you can continue now, just thought i would needlessly let you all know what i thought of the matter.

------------------
i was born for your magazine
i am trapped in the society page of your magazine

Originally posted by mad1:
Koby....*raaaaasp* Angie like him and loves him so let it be!!!!!!
[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 01-11-2002).]

not the *raaaaaaap*!
tongue.gif

i am lettin it be, maddie, i just felt the need to point that his acting skills, imo, contrast starkly with angela harlem and several others opinion on his appearance.

------------------

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 01-11-2002).]

I looooooooooooove Nicolas Cage!!!!!!

Sorry to invade this thread...*lol*

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

alright, could someone please rationalize an admiration for nicolas cage(with something other than pictures)?
to me he always seems a tad too...intense.

------------------

Originally posted by kobayashi:
alright, could someone please rationalize an admiration for nicolas cage(with something other than pictures)?
to me he always seems a tad too...intense.

He's nice to look at, and I love the movies he's starred in that I've seen.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 01-11-2002).]

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Koby, with these girls, long story short: Its all about the eye candy.

this i now realize FOXfire,
me:explain cage's appeal, without the pictures.
bonochick:he's nice to look at, and I love the movies he's starred in that I've seen.
rolleyes.gif

well bonochick, have you seen con air? i mean have you really watched that film?

------------------

this i now realize FOXfire,
me:explain cage's appeal, [without the pictures.
bonochick:he's nice to look at, and I love the movies he's starred in that I've seen.
rolleyes.gif

well bonochick, have you seen con air? i mean have you really watched that film?

Yes...actually, I've seen it multiple times, and I enjoyed it very much.

What's the big deal? So you don't like Nicolas Cage. We do. Life goes on. So...

rolleyes.gif
<----right back at ya!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Bonochick:
What's the big deal? So you don't like Nicolas Cage. We do. Life goes on. So...

rolleyes.gif
<----right back at ya!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

there is no big deal. there is however a question that was never really answered-why do you like him? is it just cause he is hot or is there something else?

perhaps suggest a movie that might change my mind and i will watch it for the first time or watch it again since it is coming from someone who appears intelligent, that is the general course of discussion here is it not.

------------------

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 01-11-2002).]

perhaps suggest a movie that might change my mind and i will watch it for the first time or watch it again since it is coming from someone who appears intelligent, that is the general course of discussion here is it not.

Well, if you don't like Nicolas Cage, chances are that there's not a movie I like that will change your mind. My two favorites are Con Air and Gone in 60 Seconds, and I know of quite a few folks who think those movies are crap.

There is another movie of his I saw that was very good as well...but I can't think of the name...

It's really a matter of personal taste though...I have met people who despise Nicolas Cage, so I understand if you just don't like him.

Oh...and I guess the reason I like him is that I've really liked his performances in the movies I've seen. I remember not wanting to see Con Air, but my aunt wanted to take me, so I couldn't say no. The movie blew me away, and I thought he was excellent in it.

------------------

Gina, Sicy, and Maddie, thank ya's girlies!

Kobes all I can say is, apart from his looks is that I like all the movies he has done that I've seen. You dont think he's a very good actor which is fine. I do think so. I hate to admit it, but I agree he may not be one of the best, but his roles are always something else. He never stereotypes himself in anything. It seems as though he adds quite alot of himself to what he does. This being said, critics will argue that this is a sign of someone who cannot really act, as they only play themselves, and never learn how to adapt and evolve as actors. Now, not being much of an expert on movie making, I've never been sure with him, if the script is written to suit who he is, or if he takes the basic character and adds this brand of borderline weird and eccentricity he portrays. I gues you've seen quite a few to have your opinion. What did you think of 8mm? The stoeyline was very hard to swallow, and was overall pretty heavy viewing. I cannot think of anyone else who could have played his character as well as he did. I sat watching that just hoping for a bit of colour and lightheartedness to come through. But thats more a comment on the script, rather than him. The same can be said for Snake Eyes. I guess the thing is, he isn't stereotyped, and you never know what you will get when you see one of his flicks for the 1st time. He makes these dd movies very watchable, and I like that. Its not mainstream. He will never be in any crapola run of the mill movie, and is never predictable.

thank you. that's all i was wondering
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
I gues you've seen quite a few to have your opinion. What did you think of 8mm? The stoeyline was very hard to swallow, and was overall pretty heavy viewing. I cannot think of anyone else who could have played his character as well as he did. I sat watching that just hoping for a bit of colour and lightheartedness to come through. But thats more a comment on the script, rather than him. The same can be said for Snake Eyes. I guess the thing is, he isn't stereotyped, and you never know what you will get when you see one of his flicks for the 1st time. He makes these dd movies very watchable, and I like that. Its not mainstream. He will never be in any crapola run of the mill movie, and is never predictable.

he was good in 8mm, i'll give you that. too bad the film wasn't any good. it was needlessly gratuitous, none of that added to the story in any way, imo, just the shock value.

he also wasn't bad in face off, though travolta clearly outshined him.

i can't say i enjoyed family guy though, it just seems like that film has been done so many times. the rock was okay, and the cars were much better to look at in gone in 60 seconds than cage(and yes jolie and her silly haircut are included in that comparison, though she would obviously still be ahead of cage
smile.gif
)

he always seems to have this listless stare, he has a very tortured look that he uses way too often and an overly nasal voice.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom