For Cat's SAKES. My computer just EXPLODED when I was..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bomb.gif

I like your avatar diamond.
Was that taken right after you were born?
I kid! I kid!

:mac:

Totally unrelated to the topic, but i've been meaning to ask you this for ages:

"hoo hah"? What's up with that - some diamond code no one is supposed to understand?

U2girl said:
Totally unrelated to the topic, but i've been meaning to ask you this for ages:

"hoo hah"? What's up with that - some diamond code no one is supposed to understand?

"Hoo-Hah" comes from a cartoon show on the cable station Cartoon Network (the same Cartoon Network that Bono sings about in "If God Will Send His Angels").

The character, Johnny Bravo, is this muscle-bound, self-centered, yet somewhat simple-minded man who chases after every woman he sees. When he tries to impress women, he does this karate chop type of move saying "Hoo! Hah!" (say it fast and loud, but not together).

Apparently, Diamond reminded a few people of this cartoon character, hence the "hoo hah" association. ;)

doctorwho said:

"Hoo-Hah" comes from a cartoon show on the cable station Cartoon Network (the same Cartoon Network that Bono sings about in "If God Will Send His Angels").

The character, Johnny Bravo, is this muscle-bound, self-centered, yet somewhat simple-minded man who chases after every woman he sees. When he tries to impress women, he does this karate chop type of move saying "Hoo! Hah!" (say it fast and loud, but not together).

Apparently, Diamond reminded a few people of this cartoon character, hence the "hoo hah" association. ;)

OK, i'm an idiot. *bangs head against the wall*

I KNOW that cartoon! LMAO, yes Johnny Bravo does say something like that (my fave part is when he chases the women and says "she wants me" when they kick him around LOL, he's always "hot mama" this "hot mama" that!).

Only now that you reminded me of it, it's all coming back to me now.

oh god......were there casualties???oh for the love of god wont someone think of the *insert worthy cause here*

Diamond are you all right??? i hope you dont have QWERTYUIOP stuck to your face!!:lol:

Maybe its trying to tell you something diamond.

*coughaddsicytoyourbuddylistanddiecough*

Back
Top Bottom