For cat-lovers, wee pic of our cat thats gone missin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hiya, hiya folks, hope ur all doin well.

here is a wee pic because I never got any pics of my cats up for cat-pple here, only got this one of Megan, will try to get one of Darcy, who is (ach bless her) lookin for Meggie.

:(:(:(:(:(

cat2gif2.gif

Hey Maddie, nice to see you again here :wave:

That's a very cute pic :yes: and I hope Megan will be back soon :hug:

Hiya, mad1! I love cats (as you can probably guess by my username) :dance: I think they're the greatest thing in the world...BUT ANYWAY, damn...I'm really sorry that Meggie's missing :( That sucks...she looks incredibly cute and that is a *really* good picture :up:

I hope everything turns out well for ya' :hug:

Hi Maddie! :wave:

:slant: I see she has a collar and ID tag.. hope someone returns her to you or she finds her way home soon. Did you put up some flyers around the neighborhood, call the animal shelters in your area or put an ad in the paper? :hug:

Oh, that's such an adorable kitty! I certainly hope you find her.

Sorry I can't help looking for her :( ! I do hope she'll come across some nice people who will bring her back home :hug:

SHE CAME BACK!
SHE CAME BACK!

SHE CAME BACK LAST NIGHT!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

oh boy what a relief! She walked in while mum was on phone and mum couldnt believe it and just grabbed her!
She smells dusty, musty, her coat is dry and dehydrated.....she was so hungry too! She musta accidently gotten locked in some garage or shed somewhere and either escaped or person re-opened place and she just got out and came back!

Oh my gosh, mum is delighted! Considering whats happened like.

And no sign of her harmed or hit in anyway!

So thank you all VERY MUCH for your thoughts and hugs.

it was appreciated......

:):)

awww! silly cat probably got to noseying around somewhere she shouldn't and yeah got locked in!

Awesome stuff she came back maddie!
:hug:

:happy: I'm so glad you found her! :applaud: :dance: I've had a lot of cats go missing, with both happy and sad results. I'm glad this was a happy story. Stay home now kitty!

Good to see you Maddie! :wave: :hug:

Oh, that is so great! She's such an adorable kitty -- I'm so very very happy she came back!

The cat came back, the very next day, the cat came back, he just couldn't stay away ;)

Remember that song on the Fred Penner show?

Glad to hear she came back, maddie :D She hearts you :heart:

U2Kitten said:
Catman, how are your baby kittens?

HEY, thanks for remembering that, U2Kitten :wave: The kittens are doing really well. I think one of 'em has got a few attachment issues (he constantly suckles at my clothing :drunk: ), but other than that, they're aaaaaaaaaaalright :yes:

Catman I'm glad to hear your kittens are doing good. :)
Please post pics if you can.

Back
Top Bottom