For Cat Lovers Only XIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rare. Zoey never looks at the camera (I tricked her with my cell phone :evil: )

zoeyphone.jpg

zoeyphone2.jpg

girls, hey! listen, I have odd question. :shifty:

:wink:

see if you scratch the back of their back legs up near bum, why do they sort of stand in a squat-like position (think of a cat spraying), are you scratching nerve areas? or is there risk of them exuding that stuff - ahh, whats it called, :hmm:, you know - gland area?

???:wave:

How dumb is it that I'm thinking of VP's cats and hoping everything is going ok while she's away lol.

How dumb is it that I'm thinking of VP's cats and hoping everything is going ok while she's away lol.

Well, she did put that Lord of the Flies scenario out there, so a bit of concern might not be out of order.... :ohmy:

:lol:

:lmao: at the meowing cat video. Makes my cat seem quiet.

And thanks everyone for your words of support. I wondered it I was just overreacting at the time, but I don't think I am. My cat and I are packaged deal.

I ended up writing my roommate an email and told her how I felt and gave her a warning that if she didn't cut it out, I would be asking her to leave. I don't think she was thrilled about it, but, she does adore her cat, so she at least understood where I was coming from and why I was being so defensive and willing to put him before her. I am watching her, though. :shifty:

It's funny. I haven't been to this forum in ages. When I started my current job, I didn't have the time. You all have made me realize (again) what makes this forum so addictive. :lol:

:hug:

I'm so glad it seems things will work out. Give your baby a hug for me! Your post describing how vocal your boy is reminded me of Zoe, who is obviously part Siamese also, and also never shuts the hell up. She's taken to planting her arse on the carport roof and screaming abuse at passers-by, and watching the neighbourhood in general. She's such a bitch :lol:
17092009290.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom