For Cat Lovers Only XIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0241.jpg

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy315/gpdrowningman/DSC_0231.jpg

wow! this one is a brilliant shot! Imagine this photo next to one of a lioness up close like this (yeah, similar shot).

the domestic cat, and the lioness........the cat family.

Oscar kitty isn't feeling well. He's lethargic and hasn't eaten today (and Oscar's a hyperthyroid kitty, so he always eats). I'm calling the vet in the morning.

Positive thoughts for Oskie are appreciated.

How is Oscar doing? :hug:

Worf has been like this today and I'm worried. I just got her to drink some water, so hopefully it's just an upset stomach, but if she's still like this tomorrow . . .

Worf needs some positive thoughts too :(

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for all your thoughts. Sorry to take so long to get back with an update on Oscar Petunia (he gets all grumpy-faced when I call him Oscar Petunia, but he's just so cute I can't help myself! :cute: ). Oskie is doing well. Apparently he had a really bad tummy ache from -- get this -- eating a bird. :tsk: :rolleyes:

Somehow a bird got into the house Sunday night and Oscar must have caught it (I didn't witness this, but I found a few feathers and the head -- yes, that was an ewww moment -- Sunday night. I still have no clue how the bird got in. :crack: ). So when he wasn't feeling well Monday/Tuesday and I called the vet I mentioned this (I try to tell them anything that is different when someone is sick). So the vet took some xrays and a variety of blood tests and gave him something to calm his tummy and also a long acting antibiotic (I think). He ate a little bit of food (special, really expensive but tasty canned food from the vet :happy: ) as soon as he got home, so that made me feel much better. He still was a little off his food for a few days (he'd eat, but not as well as usual), but now is back to being the pushy, obnoxious, food-obsessed Oscar Petunia I know and love. :)

How is Oscar doing? :hug:

Worf has been like this today and I'm worried. I just got her to drink some water, so hopefully it's just an upset stomach, but if she's still like this tomorrow . . .

Worf needs some positive thoughts too :(

:hug: Many positive thoughts for Worf!

Aw that's so cute.

:lol: On their heads? Subtle! Perhaps she's just not aware it's not a good spot to walk? I remember Miep doing that as a kitten but now she walks over my legs. She sometimes used to friggin' SLEEP on my face too. I just got nightmares thinking I was choking or falling in a lava pit, wake up and she'd be on my face or just getting off looking at me dead pan like "Yes, what is it? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?".

I just like to think of it as her being rude :tsk::wink:. Oh my! I've never had a cat sleep on my face! Their looks really are something else. "How dare you disturb my slumber. So what if I was suffocating you. I was comfortable"

My mom called me last week to talk, and all I heard in the background was MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW (she's learned to strain her voice so it sounds like she's yelling. It's the funniest thing). So my mom says, "oh! Sophie misses you! Say hi Soph!" and holds the phone up to her head (this isn't the first time this has happened by the way). And then Sophie meows into the phone to say what's up :lol:.

:hug:sx1000 for Sue+kitties and for Kelly and Worf

Nochi and Keto: :cute::cute:

Great to hear that about Oscar Petunia :up: :)giggle: That is so cute!)

:lol: He ate a bird? Well done Oscar! Glad to hear he's doing okay!

:hug:'s for Worf.

:giggle: You had a phone convo with your cat. How cool! When I woke up this morning Miep was lying right next to me with her paw on my arm. I sleep on my side and she was also lying on her side facing me, it was really cute. I did try to take a pic so I'll see how that turns out!

Lazy little kitty :lol:
miepsleeping.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom