For Cat Lovers Only XIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's addition. :wink:

miepcharmant4.jpg

Miep: Ohai, dis couch be mine nao.

Damn, I'm really pimpin' mah kitty these days! :lol:

never thought in a million years i'd end up being a cat person

finally got him fixed so he lost his desire to go outside, now all he does is eat/sleep...what a life

i never saw myself as a cat person either....wow....these things really grow on you.

Mine seem to eat/sleep/groom/sleep/eat/sleep some more. Occasionally they will play too. Today a moth was in the house and Boomer jumped off of the couch and got it in mid air, poor moth.

This morning sometime they got into a cabinet in the kitchen and found some catnip i thought i had hidden, its gone now because i dont want them getting back in there. Anyway they made a mess of it on the floor and then i can see where they were on the kitchen table because the placemats are all messed up.

They are going to be mad at me this weekend though, because im leaving saturday afternoon to go to Dallas to see DM and not coming back till the next day. I probably wont be gone more than 24 hours but ive decided to confine them to one room in the house so hopefully they will stay out of trouble. I was at the point where i would have just left them to roam but then today after the catnip incident i began to think of all the scary things like what if they got on the stove and somehow turned it on, shit like that. That scares me. Normally they are really good and just sleep alot in different places. Of course they "bug hunt" a lot too, as evidenced by the dead bug remains im always finding near the doors. At least they keep them from going further into the house.

IM gonna have to post new pictures soon. Dan your pics are great!!!

Oh that's so funny.
Three of mine were all looking at each other like "how you making that noise. Max jumped up for a closer look and Lovey walked away like 'please, I was trying to sleep on your feet'. She likes my slippers.
Bela just looked at me all wide eyed. :eek:

HAHA my tango was sleeping on my bed heard the video and was like WTF is that coming from perked up and on guard like he was ready to fight, than he jumped down and started looking for the "other cat" sniffing looking under the bed and everything:lol:

:sad: I'm so sorry :hug::hug::hug:

thanks...:hug:

i have her back now.. I got her ashes back the other day from the vet in a very nice solid cherry box.. I am going to order a nice brass plaque to put on it too.. And frame a picture of her too to put next to it. I have it on my sofa table behind my couch on the main level of my house near my kitchen so I pass by it everytime I come home or go to the kitchen, or up to the bedrooms. I get to talk to her every day and that makes me feel better..

i have her back now.. I got her ashes back the other day from the vet in a very nice solid cherry box.. I am going to order a nice brass plaque to put on it too.. And frame a picture of her too to put next to it. I have it on my sofa table behind my couch on the main level of my house near my kitchen so I pass by it everytime I come home or go to the kitchen, or up to the bedrooms. I get to talk to her every day and that makes me feel better..

:hug: Amy

That's great Amy :hug:

thanks...:hug:

I understand completely. :hug:

Miss Purrl's ashes are in a lovely oval white ceramic "box" with ceramic roses on the lid. I touch it quite often. Still miss her after 4-1/2 years, even though we have these two hooligans Callie and Fergus now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom