For Cat Lovers Only XIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk's Stimpy pic1

My little guy has an infection next to his eye that we're worried might be a little bit more important than first thought. I saw him on the weekend and he seemed in good spirits (he go into the car as I was leaving, it hurt having to put him back out), so hopefully it's either nothing or it won't be anything for a while yet... anyway, any good vibes or whatever would be pretty handy right now. Not necessarily for me, but for him. He's a great cat, and 13 is too young!

15zymv.jpg

:) :wave:

my pictures weren't posted on the master list :depressed:

I'm sorry, I have been lazy. :reject:

My little guy has an infection next to his eye that we're worried might be a little bit more important than first thought. I saw him on the weekend and he seemed in good spirits (he go into the car as I was leaving, it hurt having to put him back out), so hopefully it's either nothing or it won't be anything for a while yet... anyway, any good vibes or whatever would be pretty handy right now. Not necessarily for me, but for him. He's a great cat, and 13 is too young!

What do you mean next to his eye? Is it like a wound? Abscess? If its an abscess, which it sounds like, it wound just need to be drained and get antibiotics. Those dont go away by themselves but a quick trip to the vet will take care of it.

What do you mean next to his eye? Is it like a wound? Abscess? If its an abscess, which it sounds like, it wound just need to be drained and get antibiotics. Those dont go away by themselves but a quick trip to the vet will take care of it.

It's difficult to tell, but he is on prescribed antibiotics at least. The vets have mentioned skin-cancer, but we won't find out for maybe another few weeks. Thing is, he hasn't been acting any differently, no more lethargic or anything. But if it's just an abscess, I'd have thought I'd known by now.

It's difficult to tell, but he is on prescribed antibiotics at least. The vets have mentioned skin-cancer, but we won't find out for maybe another few weeks. Thing is, he hasn't been acting any differently, no more lethargic or anything. But if it's just an abscess, I'd have thought I'd known by now.

Oh I didnt know he'd already been at the vets. Yeah they'd know right away if it were an abscess. Hope its nothing serious.. :hug:

Cute kittehs floweravalanche :love:

The black one is Sabrina she is 13-14 years old she found us she use to live in our garage for years then became a house cat after my first cat got killed by a fox, she still love to go out doors. She is very vocal, but sketish and a brat for sure. Has a half of tail and very short legs.

The other is my boy Tango I got him in February this year at the shelter he choose me and he is the most lovable cat I have ever had, he is also very vocal and a total ham loves playing and being silly it was like he was meant just for me he is everything I wished for for a cat when I went to the shelter I went through a couple others before finding him a match made in heaven I say.

Sad Punk I hope your kitty is ok:hug:

:lol: Thanks guys, I'll certainly try to make them. I just so love these faces she makes. It's like she's pretending to be incredibly dumb while we know she's not!

I'm totally going to make a series out of this. :lol: As I said, Miep keeps doing this 'duh' face thing. Here's todays. :wink:

miepcharmant2.jpg

OMG, I used to love when my cat would sit like that. He'd hang out like that on my lap forever while I was posting in here. He'd just go into some kind of purring trance with the half-opened eyes just like that. :cute:

OMG, I used to love when my cat would sit like that. He'd hang out like that on my lap forever while I was posting in here. He'd just go into some kind of purring trance with the half-opened eyes just like that. :cute:

:lol: He'd sit in your lap like that! Haha sounds like fun! The purring trance Miep has too, but she always closes her eyes when you pet her.

I'll try to take a new pic when she does it again, she's currently cleaning herself on the couch, so I'm expecting a new duh face pretty soon. :wink:

Well this was sooner than I thought. It's not that dark in here yet, stupid camera decides to flash and I can't turn it off. Ah well, quality's better than my phone anyway.

miepcharmant3.jpg

Miep: Whattt? :eyebrow:

It reminds me of Shrek2, when Prince Charming goes through blistering cold and schorching desserts to the higest bloody room of the tallest bloody tower to find some genderconfused wolf to tell him the princess is already married. The moment he sees the wolf, the wolf says Whatttt? in a kind of way.. :wink: Yes I have seen that movie too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom