For Cat Lovers Only XIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, i bought a 7lb bag of IAMS "healthy naturals" the other day, Chicken flavor. First ingredient is chicken, plus lots of other vegetables. It was $13.50 on sale at petsmart. is that a good choice? They seem to like it okay, i still give them moist food Meow Mix market select for dinner.

That's not bad.. much better than or Friskies, 9 Lives, etc. :up:

And actually I feed my feral cats the Meow Mix cups (the yellow ones?) Those actually have real tuna, chicken, etc.

there's some sort of creepy flying bug in my room right now. I woke Lily up and now she's on bug patrol :drool: :love: The look on her face and her body language is priceless. I hope she gets it, not just because I don't want this creepy thing flying around but because it would make her so happy to complete this mission.

It's the absolute funniest thing to watch a cat chase a fly.. they look like they're chasing nothing. :lmao:

Last edited:
it was some weird flying thing with super long legs :barf: She never did get it but it was fun to watch her. Her eyes were wiiiiiiide open and she was in stalker mode all night. So cute :heart: We had a bee hive outside of one of the bedrooms last week and until it was taken care of, that was her new afternoon entertainment. She could only see them if she sat on the bed, which is away from the window. I know she was dying to get to the window for a closer look. No bees anymore but she still looks for them everyday. :cute:

Hey cat people. I dont have a cat, but I do have a rabbit, and hes molting (again), so I was wondering, what can you do to get rid of fluff? I have a sticky roller thing, but I dont always have it with me, so Ill be covered in bunny fluff 90% of the time when I dont have my sticky roller thing. Are there any quick fixes to getting rid of clothes fluff?

Also, is there any way to speed up the molting process? Ive been brushing him a lot, but then brushing leads to bunny fluff clothes and thus the cycle of sticky rollering begins again. :angry: I was tempted to use it on him to see if it worked...

Advice? :wave:

Hey cat people. I dont have a cat, but I do have a rabbit, and hes molting (again), so I was wondering, what can you do to get rid of fluff? I have a sticky roller thing, but I dont always have it with me, so Ill be covered in bunny fluff 90% of the time when I dont have my sticky roller thing. Are there any quick fixes to getting rid of clothes fluff?

Also, is there any way to speed up the molting process? Ive been brushing him a lot, but then brushing leads to bunny fluff clothes and thus the cycle of sticky rollering begins again. :angry: I was tempted to use it on him to see if it worked...

I don't know about molting; but if you tear a piece of cellophane tape and make a ring around your hand, sticky side out, you can pick up fluff with that when you don't have your sticky roller thing.

I've used Static Guard spray which helps keep the hair from sticking to my clothes quite so much. The Static Guard site even mentions pet hair removal in it's tips section (here). This is what it says for pet hair:

To remove clinging pet hair from clothes, drapes and carpets, spray Static Guard® directly on upholstered furniture or clothing; hair brushes away much more easily with your lint brush.

It doesn't completely solve the problem, but I've found it really does help.

Pics of Bela with new camera:

2euud95.jpg

au9wxw.jpg

GG you still have Miep? Wow, I remember seeing her on your webcam back in 2006 I think :lol: How old is she now?

Miep :cute: I remember her webcam days.

:giggle: This sounds so wrong.

She's now.. :hmm: let's see, we're still not 100% sure when she was born since she was a stray, but it was around september 1, 1998, so she's 10.

:sad: I really hope she's going to be REALLY old though. I can't even imagine what my life would be without her.

That's not Miep :lol:

That's Wayne's cat Bela, who looks exactly like Miep :)

:lol: yeah.

This is Miep, doing a little how-far-can-I-stick-my-face-in-this-can-of-yoghurt experiment.
dsc00072msf.jpg

And here's a comparison picture for Wayne's cat I just took. Couldn't get the same face yet, she usually sleeps with her face burried under her paws.
dsc00073.jpg

:cute::cute:

They do look exactly alike, pink collars and all! :lol:

It's purple! :p Goes perfectly with my bright purple All Stars.

And besides that, I don't do pink. :wink:

It's a safety collar, that's why it's lit up now. As soon as light falls on it it reflects, so she'll be visible in the dark when a car nears her.

Cute kittahs everyone!

My Brady is about 4 years old. He's an Egyptian Mau mix although technically he's a Savannah. Quite the chatterbox. :lol:

bradylooking.jpg

bradysleeping.jpg

brady.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom