For Cat Lovers Only XI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well update is that kitty's first night went very well. I considered locking her in the kitchen with her food and litter box, but other roommates were up late so she wound up having the whole house. Still not sure where she slept, but I put a little nitelite in the kitchen so she could find her way to the litter box, and sure enough she left me a little present overnight. So I feel confident that she's got it figured out. What a relief!

:applaud:

Sweetie cat! Sweetie cat! :heart::heart::heart:

We took Jack in for teeth cleaning yesterday (at a little over a year, his back teeth and gums are a MESS). Well, it was worse than I thought it was going to be. But knowing Jack's personality, he was probably a hard patient to deal with. He's got both his little back legs shaved and areas there they tried to put an IV in. :sad: I feel so bad for him.

He's full of loving since he got back -- though his eyes were totally bonkers last night from the anesthesia (and I do admit, I sang a couple of choruses of "He's got anesthesia eyes").

Poor widdle baby. He was a bit more perky this morning, still in his love mode.

Discoteque asked me to post these for her.

Bluey & Arnie :cute:

theotherBluey.jpg

Arnielounging.jpg

Does Arnie have a summer hair-do or is that the way his fur always is? I don't think I've ever seen a kitteh like that! Love the markings on his chin.

Got home and Jack is a lot spunkier than he was this morning, but still purring and on a lovefest. He's laying on his "Little red blankie" right now. :heart: I'm thinking he's thinking, "If I be good, maybe they won't take me back there!" Unfortunately, he goes next Thursday for a check-up.

He drives around!
All over town!
Toonces, the driving cat!

Toonces - the cat who could drive a car!

:love:

that's the one. :hyper: My son Nick, loved that skit/cat, he was the one that named her. She had the same coloring also. He didn't understand SNL back then, thank goodness, but he loved toonces.

Discoteque asked me to post these for her.

Bluey & Arnie :cute:

theotherBluey.jpg

Arnielounging.jpg

Oooh and aweeee..:heart:

Alright folks.
Not sure about the spelling, but it's either Micky, Micki, Mikki, something like that. You get the idea.

:up: serious is right. You're hooked.

and sure enough she left me a little present overnight.:

You'll get over that pretty quick.. jk:wink: I just cleaned out 3 litter boxes. so it's different.

Beautiful pic's everyone. I've been taking pic's tonight.
Kitteh's :love:
( who ever started it -I love that spelling. )

ah ok thanks, they still look related except for that tail thing! LOL Maurice doesn't have one, or rather the one he does have looks more like a powderpuff than a tail.

Great pics, elfa! :cute:

Here are a few random ones from the past few days.

Zoey has an identity crisis and thinks that maybe she'd like to be a fish:
DSC02279-1.jpg

Skinny tux in the sink:
DSC02284-1.jpg

Not Stripey Tabby: "Holding up these massive ears is so exhausting...must sleep..."
DSC02282.jpg

Time for more pictures...

Sherman sitting on his mother's new $300 cast iron pot :giggle:
IMG_3677.jpg

:giggle: Cats always have to sit where they shouldn't.

Nip in his shoebox :tsk::lol:
IMG_3034.jpg

[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Sid is the hardest to take pictures of it seems...
Hanging out in the kitchen:
IMG_3497.jpg

]

What a cute little face. :cute:

I love seeing all the cute kittehs in this thread. :cute:

Here are a few random ones from the past few days.

Zoey has an identity crisis and thinks that maybe she'd like to be a fish:
DSC02279-1.jpg

:lol::cute:

Skinny tux in the sink:
DSC02284-1.jpg

Not Stripey Tabby: "Holding up these massive ears is so exhausting...must sleep..."
DSC02282.jpg

:cute: My kittehs. :love:

Cats and sinks. :lol:

:lmao: The caption for Not So Stripey Tabbey. The ears = :cute::love:

So agree, how can people not like cats. :tsk: Unless of course you're allergic to them, although that still doesn't put some people off. :D

MsPurrl's and my SIL is allergic to cats ... they were adopted by a stray outdoor kitty that has become an indoor kitty that has become a bed kitty named Blizzard, or Miss Blizzy as she's now known. Behold the power of kittehs! :lol:

I so love seeing photos of everyone's cats. As as for sink cats, here's Baby Jack:

2007_0319Cats0713070020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom